[3.4] Quad Herald Teleporting Explosions [Consecrated Path] [Multi-screen clearing] [1 MIL+ DPS]

Looking at your character you changed to claw and shield? reason being? Edit:
Spoiler
nvm was looking at another character, so have you done t15-16 maps? how's the clear speed?
Last edited by Redemption91 on Oct 6, 2018, 2:24:45 PM
What would be your reccommended gem links for a 6 link inpulsas?
Also not sure if the mechanics are wonky or not but in PoB these give a substantial boost in DPS

3x

So here's what i'm rolling with currently. My gearing choices made it quite hard and more expensive to pull off but its working nicely. Was using Marylene's Fallacy amulet for a bit and its a very nice damage boost (about 25% with my setup) but i couldn't get elemental weakness capped with that sadly. Also accuracy becomes a bit of a pain with so many uniques but its manageable with some extra investment.
Using 3 Inspired Learning jewels which are definitely worth it imo. The buffs are just ridiculous at times especially in Delves.
For the rampage i decided on these gloves instead of Bisco's Leash because you can get more damage on a rare belt than gloves.

Also tested Static Strike a bit and it while it does work its riskier to play since you have to stand there next to the mobs landing the initial hits to get the chains going. Hit 1 pack then run past the next couple packs. Almost like an autobomber build.

Another thing i experimented with was Flicker with Terminus Est. Allows even faster clear speed but lacks in single target damage unless you have another damage skill for that purpose which is definitely an option having 2 potential 6 links.
Last edited by Zophronios on Oct 7, 2018, 3:06:54 PM
"
Zietlogik wrote:
Also not sure if the mechanics are wonky or not but in PoB these give a substantial boost in DPS

Thats if you're using Concentrated Effect instead of Physical to Lightning since CP only converts half the physical damage to elemental and we can only deal elemental damage.
Last edited by Zophronios on Oct 7, 2018, 2:50:32 PM
I can't seem to find the pantheons ... Did you already add them?
hi, could you please post gems links section, would be very nice, many thx.
Sorry for the lack of guide updates and posts, work + life took over for the week but I'm back again.

Added a Gem Links Section with more information on skill choices and why we use the gems we do in the build.

Thanks for being patient and to those of you who are currently playing/have tried the build, I hope you're having fun.

More updates will be coming over the next few days while I'm home

"
Zophronios wrote:
3x

So here's what i'm rolling with currently. My gearing choices made it quite hard and more expensive to pull off but its working nicely. Was using Marylene's Fallacy amulet for a bit and its a very nice damage boost (about 25% with my setup) but i couldn't get elemental weakness capped with that sadly. Also accuracy becomes a bit of a pain with so many uniques but its manageable with some extra investment.
Using 3 Inspired Learning jewels which are definitely worth it imo. The buffs are just ridiculous at times especially in Delves.
For the rampage i decided on these gloves instead of Bisco's Leash because you can get more damage on a rare belt than gloves.

Also tested Static Strike a bit and it while it does work its riskier to play since you have to stand there next to the mobs landing the initial hits to get the chains going. Hit 1 pack then run past the next couple packs. Almost like an autobomber build.

Another thing i experimented with was Flicker with Terminus Est. Allows even faster clear speed but lacks in single target damage unless you have another damage skill for that purpose which is definitely an option having 2 potential 6 links.

Awesome stuff! Glad you've been experimenting and found things that work for you. I have investigated using Marylene's Fallacy and while the DPS is 8% higher according to POB, it ends up giving me a 20% reduction in critical strike chance. To me this trade-off isn't entirely worth it because critical strikes increase the frequency of our ailments such as shock which massively improves the damage we deal.

If the build still feels smooth despite using it then carry on! :)

Vaal Ancestral Warchief in another 5/6 link setup will give you 600k+ DPS by itself for bosses if you still wish to try using Flicker Strike. This works with Consecrated Path, Molten Strike, Blade Flurry practically anything. It's very powerful at the moment.
Has anyone tested Vaal Breach yet for bosses?
I would do it but not up to level yet. Just want to know if it does more damage to bosses.
"
Zophronios wrote:

Hi,
Where would you put the jewels plz?
Thx
IGN : Arrowgadji

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info