3.4.3c Hotfix Patch Notes

Hope they tested other stuff well enough ...
No fix for the Zana bug?
It seems after the patch I can no longer open the client, or the game :/ please help me fix this thanks.
"
Sixtysan wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Fix Beyond Performance.

I see I'm not the only one with the game basically freezing when beyond mob spawns. Same with Breach.

I have a pretty bad pc and beyond ment death every time.It would freeze long enough to kill me then it would work fine.Now that I have an ssd it fixed this for the most part , it no longer completly freezes but it still drops alot of frames.Ssd made a huge difference but still most deaths are frame related.
Still no patch to fix delve boss challenges?
or Encounters IV?
All the spawning staff that is intended to be on a map must be preloaded as map starts. Such as beyonds or breach or abyss or whatever map stats shows. That and only that will fix freezes and stupid player deaths. And I definitely don't see a problem there. Yes map will be loading slightly slower, but there will be no fps spikes and overall map expirience will be nice and smooth. So why not?
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Ty GGG!

Btw increase chance to find any Delve boss pls!

And do something with challenge so players can do them

Start some anti bots programs pls or bot detection system.

+1
I can't open game after update.
During the start of the game I have this error https://ibb.co/d0vK1p. After which the game breaks down and closes.
Can you help me plz?
"
Sixtysan wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Fix Beyond Performance.

I see I'm not the only one with the game basically freezing when beyond mob spawns. Same with Breach.

PoE does poorly with aging memory.
Why take out shaped 6-10 from Zana. it was only way to sustain red and guardian maps this sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info