Increase the limit on ignore list!!!!!

This is pretty ridiculous how toxic and childish the community is and how small of a limit ignore list has in this game. That needs to be changed and I am confused why it hasn't been done yet. It's not like increasing the limit takes much if any effort at all.

Right now players are forced to wipe their lists and deal with the same idiots over again.

Please take this seriously for the sake of all mature players that are still playing this game.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2018, 5:11:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
+1

but i've made threads just like this about 10 times and posted in about 10 others... and i don't think ggg's ever even made a response to any of them.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
but i've made threads just like this about 10 times and posted in about 10 others... and i don't think ggg's ever even made a response to any of them.

Well, given that just about no one in GGG has actually played the game from the same perspective we have (they more or less exclusively play on their own sterile, GGG-only test realms) this isn't much of a surprise.

The level of toxic and immature behavior that plagues the game really requires you to be directly exposed to it to believe it, much less understand it.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Ppl are toxic ppl are childish ppl are stupid, calling yourself mature with this attitude towards others just baffles me.

I play 6 hours a day with global open and i trade with hundreds of ppl each league and yet at most i have 3 or 4 ppl on my ignore list each league.

If you ignore list is full maybe just maybe its you and your shitty attitude towards other ppl.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Ppl are toxic ppl are childish ppl are stupid, calling yourself mature with this attitude towards others just baffles me.

I play 6 hours a day with global open and i trade with hundreds of ppl each league and yet at most i have 3 or 4 ppl on my ignore list each league.

If you ignore list is full maybe just maybe its you and your shitty attitude towards other ppl.

My ignore list is probably full with just scammers and website selling currency for money promoters. Get out of this thread.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”

My ignore list is probably full with just scammers and website selling currency for money promoters. Get out of this thread.

Ignoring bots lol get a fucking clue who the fuck does that.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Sep 26, 2018, 5:12:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info