Scorched Fossil missing from Trade Menu

As title suggests, the Scorched fossil is now missing from trade market. As far as i can tell this has been since the recent patch. It used to be located under “delve items” and was the first item listed. Now, the first listed is Frigid and Scorched is not there.

Also my experience this league has been horrible. Being unable to delve at all at lvl 60 (or even let alone ascend) due to the rampant disconnects and fail to load issues is bad enough; now I cannot even craft due to one of the fossils I needed missing.

Wired Fiber connection, public IP, open nat
I’ve power cycled the xbox numerous times

I’ve played since harbinger league and this has been the first time that I’ve been driven to make an account and post about how bad the experience has been so far this league. It’s nigh unplayable. Spent 8 hours one day just trying to ascend. No issues with freezing, the game just disconnects over and over. Take my time and kill everything: disconnect. Rush through the area, skipping all loot and simply trying to kill Izaro: disconnect each time. Got all the way to the last trial room and game kicked me to PoE main menu with “failure to load instance” and i gave up. About to do the same with this game till the league ends. (Never have had a problem before now)
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2018, 9:25:20 AM
Xilo, no bueno man! Most of these issues have disappeared for 99% of the community in the Discord.

If you can hop in to the discord, we can try to help you realtime, or just wait for support to swoop in.

Good luck!
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info