Allow storage of Quest Items in Stash

It is a royal pain to be stuck carrying around an object (or objects) until you finish the associated quest.

There is really no other reason to not allow this, than to inconvenience & annoy players, trying to force them to complete something before they decide to.
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2018, 3:47:43 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You could also:

a) not pick up the quest item which you know you'll not finish
b) pick up the item and finish the quest right after it
c) pick up less shitty items during the process you're carrying the quest item you've picked up
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
That doesn't resolve the issue - that says simply "play a different way". IMHO, there is too much of that going on.

Some people vendor stuff, some don't. Since the game was BUILT on this aspect, it should simply be accommodated.
I would consider it is there to prevent trading quest items - the code appears to be anything that can enter your stash can be traded.

I agree it can be annoying. Like going on a Delve and realizing 20% of your stash is taken up by a bunch of fireflies.

But you just need to plan around your quests better is all. We all have these frustrated moments (the VERY worst two are the Act 3 quests and Act 9 sun and moon orbs) but the no-stash is there for a reason.
Do you know that you can store quest items in the crafting benches? You don't even have to take them into your inventory before talking to the quest NPC or doing the quest action in a map (cause the crafting benches are part of your inventory)!
Last edited by Th69 on Sep 25, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
"
Th69 wrote:
Do you know that you can store quest items in the crafting benches? You don't even have to take them into your inventory before talking to the quest NPC or doing the quest action in a map (cause the crafting benches are part of your inventory)!

NO! I didn't realize that! :) That certainly helps a lot! (at least as a stopgap, lol)

Thanks SO much for pointing that out :)
"
Th69 wrote:

This just blew my mind.
"
Th69 wrote:

!!!
I'm glad that I could help ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info