Memory Fragments are NOT dropping

I've included an image to show where my quest is currently at.
I just got my elder guardians to spawn on four red maps. From my understanding I should get a memory fragment drop from each one, or at least one of the guardians. So far I've killed 2 and no memory frag has dropped, I check my last 2 and they do not have the thing in the atlas that says it will dropped a fragment.

From my understanding I should be getting my memory fragments.
Correct me if im wrong

Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 5:13:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
ISmoke wrote:
I just got my elder guardians to spawn on four red maps. From my understanding I should get a memory fragment drop from each one, or at least one of the guardians. So far I've killed 2 and no memory frag has dropped, I check my last 2 and they do not have the thing in the atlas that says it will dropped a fragment.

Correct me if im wrong

What tier maps are you trying to get the guardians on? Pretty sure they have to be red maps.

Nvm, missed the part where u said it was on red maps. However, think each guardian has to spawn on a certain tier or something. There should be a blue circle around the map on atlas if they have a memory fragment.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Last edited by jables on Sep 23, 2018, 3:20:15 AM
"
jables wrote:
"
ISmoke wrote:

Correct me if im wrong

What tier maps are you trying to get the guardians on? Pretty sure they have to be red maps.

Nvm, missed the part where u said it was on red maps. However, think each guardian has to spawn on a certain tier or something. There should be a blue circle around the map on atlas if they have a memory fragment.

yeah none of them had the blue circle, they were tier 11 / 11 / 12 and 13

i thought they changed that it had be specific tiers?
↬ Are you opening the map and killing the guardians with the same character?
↬ Which map (not just tier, which specific map) has the Elder spawned on?
↬ Same for the Elder guardians?
↬ Which maps do you have shaped?
↬ Post a screenshot of your Atlas.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Sep 23, 2018, 2:11:59 PM
Yes the map was opened and guardian was killed on my same character
the elder spawned on arachnid tomb (t10)
the maps the guardians spawned on where spider forest (t11), coves (t11), castle ruins (t12) and ghetto (t13).
They didnt spawn on any shaped maps, but all maps shaped are channel, burial chambers, beach, jungle valley, infested valley, lighthouse, alleyways, siege, tribunal, estuary and burial chambers

I did run the maps and the screen shot now has a new elder influence spreading.
but I posted it just so u can see
Hi there, this is a known issue and we are looking into it.

You can find the answer here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2223545

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info