Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] Elementalist CWC Incinerate Insane DPS Boss Killer with Videos

"
RoyaLPatH wrote:
"
Hey,

I really like your idea of using a staff to make incinerate end-game viable.
Currently I am using a wand with it and vaal flameblast for single target. But your build look much more powerfull.

Only problem is to get the staff... I've been throwing dozens of Aetheric/Scorched/Metallic fossils at one in order to get the good stats but meeeh....
So do you have any easy way to craft one? This skill really is my favourite of the game and its a pain that I can't play it for end-game...

Hi, thanks for good comment
I also tried to craft myself and couldnt make it. Then i found my for 3 chaos orb and i stopped crafting. I said in the tread what you need on staff. But since there are 2 channeling fire skill( i assume) and SR is not crit. +2 gem with cwc + crit cant be so expensive. If you cant find cwc just buy +2 with power charge on crit one or just pure damage one . They work also good. You can ask anything while processing the build. Stay safe exile

Thx for your answer.

I manage to get a nice staff with +2 level, cwc and power charge on crit.
The build is good, DPS is crazy but it's still lacking a bit of defense (better than wand+shield though).
I did phoenix and some T14 elder guardians; killed them all but died too on them.
"

Thx for your answer.

I manage to get a nice staff with +2 level, cwc and power charge on crit.
The build is good, DPS is crazy but it's still lacking a bit of defense (better than wand+shield though).
I did phoenix and some T14 elder guardians; killed them all but died too on them.

Yes that is the thing that i have suffered too. When you are smilar with fast eva builds,spell casters can be very problematic. But there are several things you can do to be tankier.
First you can use arctic armour. It fits really good. I think i didnt mantion in the thread (ops my bad). When you stand still and cast, you will take very less damage beacuse of it but you will lose damage.Second, a bit leech can help.
But yes spell casters need gameplay,when you arent familiar this kind of builds it can hurt :(
Since my league was softcore i didnt care about being a lot tanky. All we are about dps ;)
Might of the Meek and Unnatural Instinct have space in ur build?
WHere i can use this jeweler here?

U ill sell ur staff after end of Delve? if yes, i like buy.
Hi there.

Why do you even bother taking Shaper of desolation and Beacon of ruin? I don't see any profit from more ignite damage or non-regular shocks. Considered taking Paragon of calamity and Liege of the primordial instead, for reflect immunity, free leech and more damage?
"
undelorth wrote:
Hi there.

Why do you even bother taking Shaper of desolation and Beacon of ruin? I don't see any profit from more ignite damage or non-regular shocks. Considered taking Paragon of calamity and Liege of the primordial instead, for reflect immunity, free leech and more damage?

Yeah it doesnt give a lot but shock for %20 more damage is still good. And chill give some defence etc. But yeah it is a little bit weak.
Since reflect damage is not a big problem anymore,that node is really weak too i rather skip 1 map mod.
"
Might of the Meek and Unnatural Instinct have space in ur build?
WHere i can use this jeweler here?

U ill sell ur staff after end of Delve? if yes, i like buy.

I already sold my staff :(

And i didn't think of these jewels since they were expensive.
For Unnatural Instinct Scion jewel is really juicy. You can respect some passives and get that jewel node it will worth.
What do you think about inquisitor? Rough PoB calculations returned more damage, than elementalist has.
"
undelorth wrote:
What do you think about inquisitor? Rough PoB calculations returned more damage, than elementalist has.

Yes when i pob with inq it resulted more dps but i wanted to play elementalist.
Totally viable for inq too.
Can this be run as a league starter for 3.5?

Can this build farm Uber Elder reliably for profit?

Thanks!
"
faraazahmed wrote:
Can this be run as a league starter for 3.5?

Can this build farm Uber Elder reliably for profit?

Thanks!

I don't think it is a good league started.

Well there is better builds for uber elder.But you get use to its mechanics you can farm with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info