Can we get a god damn item lock please!!!

How hard is it to add an item lock like diablo on consoles?.... Clearing out my inventory just now and hadn't realised i clicked on my equipped belt and vendored it.. Bye bye Headhunter!

yeah my fault, i should of checked before accepting.. But this has happened to so many people, how on earth haven't you added an option to prevent an item been vendored, diablo has done it

Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 1:43:40 PM
First time i've heard of someone vendoring their headhunter accidentally.

I'm sure it's frustrating, but taking your anger out on the devs for your mistake isn't going to help anyone or anything.

They 100% don't deserve any smart remarks from you or anyone else here.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
First time i've heard of someone vendoring their headhunter accidentally.

I'm sure it's frustrating, but taking your anger out on the devs for your mistake isn't going to help anyone or anything.

They 100% don't deserve any smart remarks from you or anyone else here.

As long as they keep neglecting the Xbox community and ignoring us, I'll comment anyway I like
Well, personally I cannot see how they neglect or ignore us, as I speak with them every single day, and even play with them. They are well aware of every issue and every idea between here and the discord. They read everything, we discuss everything.

If it feels like you're being ignored, there's probably a fantastic reason they choose not to reply to your hateful attitude filled messages.

But rest assured, they see it. So continue to act like a /r/choosingbeggar and you will continue to be treated like one.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil, thanks!
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil, thanks!

ahh cool, at least we now now how to get ggg to actually to respond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info