Why isn't sulphite shared

between characters?
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 9:39:56 PM
I would imagine that the main reason is to prevent people from skipping most (if not all) of the game and delve exclusively.

Last edited by golan4840 on Sep 21, 2018, 3:29:10 PM
Because bad reasons.

E: for example "so you don't have one speed build for mapping and one build for delve"

"So you can't skip campaign (as well as skill rewards and ability to map) on an alt" - I mean I kinda get this but also, who cares if you level in delve? Still need to go thru campaign eventually.
Last edited by ladish on Sep 21, 2018, 4:44:54 PM
who cares if I want to level 1-70 in delve then power through the campaign, the delve is far more interesting then doing the same boring 10 chapters to level up, it's kinda my choice if I want to not theirs.
"
golan4840 wrote:
I would imagine that the main reason is to prevent people from skipping most (if not all) of the game and delve exclusively.

You could do that only to a certain depth. At some point you'd have to go back to "regular" content to grab passives, ascendancies, pantheon, Uber Lab... and then you'd be at a point where sulphite sharing would not matter anymore.

---

I don't see any harm in sulphate sharing (and also no cap). So you can have a dedicated mapping char and a delving one - so what?

E: Now Delve is the new stuff and ofc we all want to Delve. But if after a few leagues players still want to delve more than they want to play quest/maps - then there is something wrong with the latter.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 21, 2018, 6:28:57 PM
you still have to get sulphite no matter what. that forces you to do maps etc no matter what. you're always forced to do the campaign no matter what.

so right now you just have to log off your mapping char and log on the char you want the sulphite on every single map just to gather the sulphite. i know thats what i do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info