[3.4 No mirror facetank ] Reave + DS+ BF (Fast, Tanky, Hdps) -> HC , Miner, All Contents,

Ok i am enjoy with this build but do we realy need red trai ? this bleeding its realy annoing and i die fev times becouse oute of flask and n o enemy to leech its only for frenzy on bosses right ? in geneal maping its no problem to use rare boots + blood rage ?
Well, I gave it a shot. Took off my mf boots, bought a new claw, and took off the anti-freeze ring whenever I wasn't trying Aul. Instant leech was cute, but overleech felt like the better defensive mechanism. Holy fuck man this build is scary to play. If you stop attacking for just half a second to recast your totem you're dead. You either need to time your totem recast with IC or take off your CWDT and manually cast IC before your totem. Bloodseeker is a garbage claw so you NEED to set yourself up with a totem and a few seconds of reave before you're able to do damage with VDS and DS.

Armor doesn't do much against big physical damage hits so we're mainly relying on flat phys reductions from fortify/endurance charges/arctic armor/determination/red trail. Taunt doesn't count because the taunted enemy deals 10% less damage to everyone in your party EXCEPT you. We don't stack enough armor to make determination worth using considering that it reserves half of your mana. Give up half of your mana in exchange for a few thousand points of armor? No thanks man. Too inefficient. We're not using brass dome. If we are then maybe. So we're looking at 20+16+12+10(red trail). 58. Even with nearly 60% phys reduction and 7k hp I was still brought to near death many times. Sometimes I even died while standing still and attacking. Idk dude. My damage sucks or something I honestly don't know.

Don't use abyssus you'll just die.

OP is just a really good player and I'm pretty sure he can make any build work. I really liked the concept of jugg/champion. I liked it so much that I sold every piece of equipment from my previous build, redid my tree and spent another 20ex on top of it.

Reave was fun tho. "Melee" skill lol.
"
KuroYukiNeko wrote:
Hi I have interest in this build and I want no know if I use belly instead loreweave and use enfeeble+blams + arctic armor instead determination is it good or not

https://pastebin.com/riD7fzxB

something like this

Thank you

Here is three armour.

low budget - rare armour
middle budget - belly armour
high budget - loreweave.

So belly is good to use before loreweave, but if you want to be more stronger.
change loreweave later.

That's really good idea (there aura setting work well when low budget )
Using Enfeeble +blasphemy. (very safe for mapping ,expectailly hardcore)
If we have good enfeelbe on hit glove you can also use hatred or something else.

it could get good tank with lowbudget, but could not Dps also watcher's eye option.
So you use it untill you have good gear.
"
DBPFR wrote:

Sorry for your disappointed.

But i am so sad you still dont undertand. DS mechanism.
And big problem with gear setting.
(This is reason you have to put your pob, so i could check. There is no way i could help you with pob. which is not work)

Vaal double strike + bloodlust
DS only get dps against bleeding enemy. if enemy is not bleeding , you could not dps, tanky.
i think that your style is not using bloodlust on body armour.
you will love to use DS alone , without any setting totem, attacking reave.
I recommend two other ways.

Spoiler

First,
have to set VDS on your glove.

Second,
put chance to bleed instead of bloodlust on body armour
it also could have 1.5-3M shaper dps, can delete everything, stable leech

Third, use blade flurry Without bloodlust.

Determination.
Your determination setting is very wrong. cause it doesn't work at all.
If you dont use reduced crtical damage watcher jewel, this build is not work properly
agasint Super high dps mods boss.

we use determination for using Reduce critical damage Wathcer jewel. Not for more armour.
Maybe there is flat physical damage reduction. it much more good.

I am a little bit sad, You are just gave up before proper stting.
you are comparing not completed set cheap build
with completed set expensive overleech build
(Need proper setting, even much more cheaper)
I hope you will be satisfied.

Thanks your comment :D

# OH you re upload pob, work now
i just checked your pob.
And found there are a lot of dps differences.

1.4M vs 4.7M

1. Use ice golem instead of duration gem.
It boost dps alot.
And also duration is really shit with immortal call. (it increase only 0.3sec)

2.Use abyssal helmet with red trail.
Or double strike enchant helmet. with red trail

It boost dps a lot too.
cause you use goldwyrm you could not tanky with abyssus.
Also you have 7reduc watcher jewel. you can tank.

3. If you have hatred + reduce crit watcher, can take off abyssus.
cause hatred boost dps alot.

4. dont use goldwyrm against shaper ,aul, guardian and so on.

You can easily swap boots for a few dangerous end boss.

5. take off Warlord mark, Use assasin mark.
warlord mark is not work at all.
we get endurance from jugg, instant leech from bloodseeker.
Why you use it , it's absolutely no option.

6. dream fragments.
who use it for end boss.. Have no idea.

7 And so on.

Your dps is 1/3 , its too low
if you get more dps. many things will be changed.

Last edited by kyarate on Oct 7, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
"
kyarate wrote:

When I mentioned recasting my totem, I implied that I made the target bleed. The target is bleeding, and I can even tell when the target stops bleeding because they go from losing chunks of hp to losing millimeters of hp. When that happens, I need to pop my anti-bleed and then dash away because my damage cannot give me enough leech to tank. On bosses with phases its actually a big issue if you run out of VDS charges.

I ran into Abaxoth earlier today and he beat me up. Totem expired and I couldn't tank anymore. I died and went back in but I couldn't place my totem down and get in range to ds because he would kill me before I got close. Swapped out to 6l reave and it wasn't enough damage to leech tank.

When I said I spent 20ex+ I wasn't lying dude. It's just not worth using Bloodseeker man.

Edit: I'm sure that if I spent a couple more days getting used to the playstyle I can make this build work but then I'm still using bloodseeker...

Edit2: I was testing dream fragments because aul would freeze me. So I died.
Last edited by DBPFR on Oct 7, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
"
DBPFR wrote:
"
kyarate wrote:

First. you use bloodlust, when enemy is not bleeding,
You could not get Added physical damage buff from DS gem, Also bloodlust.

AS i said, just put your DS on your gloves. ( gloves have chance to bleed)
it guarantee stable bleeding on enemy, doesn't need put totem, dont need to use reave during fight.
>>> Use DS, That could get stable leech.

For example, Abrox went away, and you attack it again.
You dont need to set totem or reave. just use Double strike, you can facetank.

Second. Your dps is toooo low 1/3 .
it will be much better to use abyssus or doubles-trike enchant helemt.
untill have more dps.

Last edited by kyarate on Oct 8, 2018, 12:09:00 AM
"
kyarate wrote:

untill have more dps.

Buddy tell me in what world do you use a stat stick like that and only achieve 1.4m dps under optimal conditions. I had 5 tries at Abby. Each time I did something a little different. With ds in gloves I lasted about 3seconds before fire damage killed me because I had no damage. Not enough leech.

And for a little while yesterday I did play with ds in my gloves. I couldn't facetank. I'm telling you, I couldn't. Like you said, no abyssus and no helmet enchant.

I think if I wanna just facetank sleep on my keyboard I should look into JUGG.
Last edited by DBPFR on Oct 8, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
"
DBPFR wrote:
"
kyarate wrote:

untill have more dps.

Buddy tell me in what world do you use a stat stick like that and only achieve 1.4m dps under optimal conditions. I had 5 tries at Abby. Each time I did something a little different. With ds in gloves I lasted about 3seconds before fire damage killed me because I had no damage. Not enough leech.

And for a little while yesterday I did play with ds in my gloves. I couldn't facetank. I'm telling you, I couldn't. Like you said, no abyssus and no helmet enchant.

I think if I wanna just facetank sleep on my keyboard I should look into JUGG.

Sad, but sorry about that.
If you want, i can upload new videos against abarox.
i judnt didnt upload it cause it much easier than shaper.

I have answered already, sadly you dont follow.

1.use abyssus or enchant helmet,
2.Use 20Q normal Bloodseeker, Not Chaos implicit claw
3.red trail.
4.take off warlord mark,
5.Ice golem. instead of duration.
6.and so on.

At least stable dps is essential, this is a reason we use abyssus. when low budget.
If you have good dps enough like me, You can take off abyssus.

really dont understand why do you use chaos implicit claw . it literally no option.
Even it is not 20Q too,
Normal one has physical leech it boost leech too.

i hope you can find another facetank build.
thx.
Last edited by kyarate on Oct 8, 2018, 12:43:21 AM
"
kyarate wrote:

1.use abyssus or enchant helmet,
2.Use 20Q normal Bloodseeker, Not Chaos implicit claw
3.red trail.
4.take off warlord mark,
5.Ice golem. instead of duration.
6.And boots, ring, amulet, so many things on your gear.

At least stable dps is essential, this is a reason we use abyssus. when low budget.
If you have good dps enough like me, You can take off abyssus.

really dont understand why do you use chaos implicit claw . it literally no option.
Even it is not 20Q too,
Normal one has physical leech it boost leech too.

Good luck. i hope you can find another build facetank.

??? It's you not following. I said I changed my claw to a new one with 20%. I included red trail on my phys reduction calculation. That's how I got 58%. I know warlord's mark doesnt do jack shit but neither does assassin's mark. I used it for the mana leech and it was what I had leftover from my previous build. The only thing my amulet was missing from yours was 1% increased damage per 15 str and that ammy didnt exist on the market when I was shopping. I changed out to dream fragments only to test against Aul cause he would freeze me while I was attacking.

Why do you insist on making me look like an idiot? Do you really think I'm dumb? Did you just call my shit low budget because I didnt have an enchanted abyssus?
Last edited by DBPFR on Oct 8, 2018, 12:43:11 AM
"
DBPFR wrote:
"
kyarate wrote:

I will Upload T16 abarox facetank today after work
If you want i invite you party and show.

i really dont understand.
I very easily do that with low budget.
so many guys could facetank abarox with lower budget gear already.
even shaper, aul too.

you said you already did..
But there are very strange thing i could not understand at all.

could not see any Normal claw ,abyssus on your gear
If you have why use strange chaos implicit claw.
(re sold it and buy chaos claw? , Not make sence, This is a reason i dont understand)

Why you use strange rare helmet?
(even i recommend starkonja for lowbudget, i didnt helmet)

Why you use warlord mark. (even dont know ,there's mana leech node on right side)

and so on.

literally, i can facetank with only abyssus, with 2extra offhand.(not 3extra like yours).
i already did it so many times.

there is no intention of assault you at all.
All thing i can do is showing you visually, so you could check.

Last edited by kyarate on Oct 8, 2018, 1:03:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info