So a South African Company is the major shareholder in Tencent, and we don't even get a server???

Hold your breath...

https://businesstech.co.za/news/cloud-hosting/251373/amazon-and-microsoft-talk-up-south-african-data-centres/
"
IamLoco wrote:
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
"
IamLoco wrote:
Wait... you have electricity in Africa?

Some parts of Africa, yes. South Africa? Everywhere.

Coal, solar, hydro and nuclear ;)

But not many people outside of Africa seems to know this, or couldn't care less to know about the world beyond their borders ;P

Dude, I was kidding. OFC I know that parts of Africa, especially SA are as modern as the US, Europe or parts of Asia.
I even visited a buddy in capetown several times and was impressed by the Internet connections - which are even better than ours in Germany.

So - WOW, you got electricity?!

I kinda guessed you were kidding, but after a certain orange person called us 'shitholes', you can't be too sure :P

I mean, going overseas I was greeted with "but you are white?!?" after telling people where I am from...
it sucks cos like i have a 10mbps internet connection but because im connecting to london gateway i will always be gated by the distance. i usually used to get like a stable 190 ping but the servers are very bad this league , worst ive ever experienced i get like 220-240 ping. im not even gonna bother trying to farm uber elder this league not at 240.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info