The Sphinx Armour Set

Sphinx!
SICK
===============

420 S̡̡̡̡ͯ̊̊ͯ̓̚h̢̡̡̡̰ͤ̚̚͠a̡̡͒ͤD̡̡̰̓o̡̡̡̥͎̊ͤW̡̡̳̥̊̍ͣ̚͠ ̴̡͖̪̆ͯ̊ͤ̍͜T̴̡̡̡̰̍̓͑̆w̡̍͒̍̚I̡̡̪̓̊͜n̡̡͎̰̓̆͠Ž̡͖͎ͣ ̡̡ 420

---------------------------
Amazing design and it is not blurred with effects!

Can we expect any new MTX with vintage look in the near future?

Wraeclast is a hostile environment and most MTX looks like fabric new (and if not they are often very special).
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on Sep 21, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
Well done GGG artists!

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
ohhh
♥_♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Bad ass! This is much better then the fantasy looking armors.
Last edited by blanquicet13 on Sep 21, 2018, 1:33:16 PM
If we say a positive comment here do we get put into a good seed??????
I could see myself spending perhaps $10-15 MAXIMUM at best for this, but 42... come on now that's just gaming robbery.
All these armors are awesome and this one in particular is very well done, but I get a little sad when see all these armors that I could find in game in lore, theoretically, over exotic and fun things that would make purchasing them really worthwhile. I hate to be 'that chick', but where are the sparkly things? The fun costumey things like rooster helms or witchy dresses? It's like someone made Thousand Ribbons and decided that's all the 'pretty' the game needed, until someone snuck the Brilliant Crown mtx in. Let me put a bow-covered pink monstrosity on Hateblaster with some fairy wings and glowing slippers. It's not like the npcs are going to notice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info