Maximum Life not restoring to full

Recently I've noticed an issue during a map I can't heal to the maximum amount of life. If i use a life flask it still stays at 3,700/4,600 as an example. If i portal out of the map my life is back to full and if i go back in the map it goes back to full.

Reference number is 3,164,083,549.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 3:43:40 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
After searching through the bug forums it seems like this is a common problem but i have not seen a single GGG rep respond to this issue.

Can we please get a response?

There are lots of people that have posted videos of this issue but i created a gif as well, see below.

https://imgur.com/a/dHnBB3d
"
Purely visual bug. Your life is full, just the numbers don't add up (due to rounding, maybe?).

No, this is indeed a bug that affect the real number, and it happen when basic life regeneration is 0 (through normaly Zelot Oath, although some1 has this problem with Vaal Pact as well).

I found out about that in abyss (or bestiary) when I was using zombie build which involved Geofri's sanctuary.
"
"
svarions23 wrote:
No, this is indeed a bug that affect the real number

That is complete bullshit since Full Life effects all apply and this issue has been acknowledged by GGG before.

How do you know it is a visual bug? How do you see what your current life is vs maximum life? The character sheet only shows maximum life.

Can you provide a reference to your claim that this has been acknowledged by GGG? I have not been able to find any response by them regarding this issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info