The Oriath Mystery Box Concept Art

I would love to put in a request for the artists' name with all the fine and beautiful work we are mesmerized by.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can the bow skin be used on only one bow? I swap between and it would be a shame to have to buy two.

Every weapon skin can be used on only one character at a time. It is economical to just swap skins when you switch your characters.
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can the bow skin be used on only one bow? I swap between and it would be a shame to have to buy two.

Every weapon skin can be used on only one character at a time. It is economical to just swap skins when you switch your characters.

That's not what I asked. It's not two characters. It's the same character with two bows.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Very nice!
Who cares about this when you price it at full game prices!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Got the gold egul, it's damn sweet. It doesn't get in the way, but it's vibrant and nicely animated. For 30 points it's a pleasure.
Last edited by GrayR on Sep 20, 2018, 8:34:04 AM
Too expensive and too many duplicates.
I ended up with a merged triple-headed bird and I actually really love it! Sometimes it does a cool spin-around animation and I like that they took the time to put that in. (I'm sure there's something in-game like that already or other pets like that, it's just the first bird one I own and I think it's cute.)
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

That's not what I asked. It's not two characters. It's the same character with two bows.

Oohh. That's interesting. I like the idea of having the same character having a consistant weapon skin if it's the same base (such as a bow). Wonder if the coders can adjust that. Maybe write a thread in the Suggestions area https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/feedback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info