Does any1 know of a good Lightning Strike Templar

I would want to play a templar that would use a 4 link or a 5 link chest peace. So LS+Blood Magic+ Life leech + faster ataks. I was thinking of using blood magic and life leech on all my skills so i can save my mana pool for auras for auras. i would like some help with this because i think having a separate mana pool just for auras is cool.

Also another way to do this is using EB, im just not sure how.

is what i'm using right now

no BM because i use EB. It's pretty similar to the lightning arrow templar build, but i designed and used this one seperately without realizing that one existed.

You might be better off not grabbing the lightning dmg nodes and going for the one hand physical at the start. It's up to you.

I use LS+Faster attacks+Life Leach + weapon elemental right now but i'll probably be adding fork or chain to it once i get a good 5L

DPS on lightning strike is 4k, I have pretty good gear but nothing amazing. All of it is worth less than 2-3 GCP. My health is at 3.5k, but it rarely goes down because with LS i'm basically a caster.

Currently level 68 on SC. It could definitely be used on HC though with some modifications. I'm not dieing in maps at all
Last edited by Theredball on Mar 4, 2013, 3:05:04 PM
Theredball please link to your gear. My lv 64 LS Templar is having way too much trouble in A3 merciless. My LS w/ weapon ele, phys melee damage, and faster atks is only doing 1300 dps. I have 2500 life and get hammered. In groups i'm less than useless.
"
Shizzsosa wrote:
Theredball please link to your gear. My lv 64 LS Templar is having way too much trouble in A3 merciless. My LS w/ weapon ele, phys melee damage, and faster atks is only doing 1300 dps. I have 2500 life and get hammered. In groups i'm less than useless.

most of the damage comes from running all 3 dmg auras

the gear helps too but it's not that great
IGN: Erikthegreat if you want me to help you out in game some
Last edited by Theredball on Mar 4, 2013, 4:51:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info