[3.5] Indigon Life/MoM Mjolner done right (all content viable)

"
RicoKGB wrote:
Staff can be different. Now we have shit tons of mana so Arcane Surge can be lvl 20 in a 6l 2-h weapon. This is important as it grants both up to 20% more spell dmg and up to 1% of total mana regen per sec!

I must be missing something, but how is this possible ?

To get 20% spell damage and 1% mana regren from arcane surge my immortal call needs to spend 400 mana @ lvl 20.

Right now I got a lvl 20 immortal call with a 5 link (same gem set up as yours) and my immortal call only costs 165 mana. Only other gem that I can link for the 6th link is an enhance gem which brings my IC cost to 190 allowing me to only level my arcane surge to 15.

P.S really love the build. nice work !
Is anyone able to do Uber Elder with this build? I tried a couple of times with the build and was not successful. Just wondering if there are any "tweaks" for that fight. My Cyclone is using 71 mana, doesnt seem to be a dps issue until the Squid phase.
U are missing the 2% Regen enchant on boots this is a big deal for ur dmg 2% is ALOT of mana regen.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
I feel when I hit the boss, the injury is always not enough, spend a lot of time, can you help me see where I need to adjust?thank you!!!

pob:
https://pastebin.com/UwVpzBuK
Hello lads

So I played the life version in bestiary and managed to sustain permanent mf so I'm pretty versed in the build.

I miss it.

Trying to stave off boredom in the league. What's the deepest you guys have delved with this build? I have 3 other builds that can all do 400+ but I need to freshen up while I continue to go deeper.
I've been delving around 350 and have had no issues, just face tank everything. For delve encounters, I often let my mana cost reset, and use vaal cyclone + rf to kill everything. (I have positive regen when on consecrated ground without a flask)
Hi guys.. can anyone help to see my build? the damage for discharge has so much difference between mine and riko in POB.

https://pastebin.com/RfWgJ341
"
Dark_Fantasy wrote:
Hi guys.. can anyone help to see my build? the damage for discharge has so much difference between mine and riko in POB.

Look at Rico's PoB again, specifically his weapon and helm. PoB doesn't calculate triggered stuff so you'll need to manually add the 100% increased spell damage (and the 35% less discharge damage).

With adding the spell damage from indigon you'll have to use the calculator provided by Rico in his guide to get your average spell damage then add that manually to the helm.
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Dark_Fantasy wrote:

Look at Rico's PoB again, specifically his weapon and helm. PoB doesn't calculate triggered stuff so you'll need to manually add the 100% increased spell damage (and the 35% less discharge damage).

With adding the spell damage from indigon you'll have to use the calculator provided by Rico in his guide to get your average spell damage then add that manually to the helm.

Oh! Alright, thanks for the clarification!!
"
Hello lads

So I played the life version in bestiary and managed to sustain permanent mf so I'm pretty versed in the build.

I miss it.

Trying to stave off boredom in the league. What's the deepest you guys have delved with this build? I have 3 other builds that can all do 400+ but I need to freshen up while I continue to go deeper.

I've done the 600 depth challenge with this build and I believe it's gonna be able to go to 800+ without too much of an effort providing you avoid rippy zones such as pen+ele damage or crit+onslaught

I also did the Architect boss with 2damage mods on 400 ish depth and a Kurgal at 370 without any specific mod.

I basically have started to die to rare and blue one shots at 550+ in dangerous delves, especially in cities.Other than that the insane regen of the build allow you to tank most of the encounters.
Ground effects started to become an issue on pen delves at 500+ since a single ice spike put you at half life, and since it's an after death effect you sometimes get no regen to get back some life, and i got killed by some offscreening shriekers a couple times before investing in a zerphi's flask, a cheaper alternative to avoid ground effects being an issue was using the lion's roar flask knockback in encounters to make sure there is no corpse under you.

I've also been trying to use another shield than saffels to improve the eHP pool of the build but i'm still trying to craft a good one (i'm going for a shaped one with shock chance on block)
Last edited by HerrMyth on Oct 31, 2018, 6:49:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info