🔥🔨🧱Hideout Architecture: new Diablo 4 style hideout🩸Blood is The Key🩸 in-[Celestial tileset]🧱🔨🔥

"
goose1976 wrote:
Hello, great hideouts very nice work

I have a problem with Jumanji, after each restart of the game, I have to reload the Hideout and sometimes even when I return from the city into the hideout, the masters are wildly confused.

Do you have an idea where the problem could lie?

Greeting

Several times I've encountered such a problem in the game when you upload a new Hideout file and everything's okay, but after returning back to Hideout from the map, or during trading, or even when you simply reenter the game, the locations of Masters, Waypoint, map device and Crafting bench are changed, and you have to reload the Hideout file every time to get everything back to its place.

Actually, I don't know exactly how to fix that bug in the game - it's up to GGG. I am still waiting for the moment when the bugs concerning hideout decorations will be fixed, as well as the bug with the light (because in any Hideout tileset in which I use large-size scenery to create a larger shadow, the shadows blink when moving or even disappear if you go away from them).
I also hope that GGG will correct the mistake of increasing the FPS in a Hideout with a lot of decorations which create any light and any color since this is also a big problem. There are quite a lot of Hideouts I still keep in my notebook and can't build them because there are such bugs in the game. I REALLY hope that soon GGG will fix them.

But I would be very happy to help you in dealing with these issues in my personal way, which I found completely by accident and which works quite well.

So remember the following steps.

1. Before downloading a file with the Hideout, clear your Hideout of all the decorations using the "Reclaim all" button. I would also recommend that you go to all the Hideouts you have and do the same the same thing so that before downloading the file you won't have any of your decorations used in other Hideouts!

2. Click the "Import" button and upload the file to an empty Hideout!

3. Then, after importing, click the "Export" button and save the already uploaded Hideout to your folder by creating a copy of the original Hideout file number (let's name it "file2".

4. Again press the "Reclaim all" button.

5. Again press the "Import" button and upload the copy of the original Hideout file that we created ("file2").

6. After that you need to repeat steps from 3 to 5 two more times (exporting and uploading again the copies which you might name "file3" and "file4" respectively.

Again, you need to upload the original file, then save its copy and name it "file2", then delete all decorations and upload the "file2", then export it as "file3", again delete all decorations and upload the "file3", and then export it as "file4" and delete all decorations and finally upload the "file4".

If I follow that procedure, then after relaunching the game, after death on the map or in other situations my Masters, map device, and crafting bench at least stop changing their positions.

Sometimes there is an issue when you appear in you Hideout in a different place than where your waypoint is located. The solution to this problem was also found quite by chance. I just moved the portal to the place where I appear, relaunched the game, then entered my Hideout and moved the portal to the place place where I want it to be, then saved it to the file named "file5", reclaimed all decorations from the Hideout, relaunched the game, entered an empty Hideout and uploaded the "file5".

I've been using these tricky methods since the Betrayal league, hope they would work for you as well.😁🔨👍

My Hideout Architecture: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2220475

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt45XF_57azSY0j8W6lGFUg?view_as=subscriber

My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/arthurvonschreyer
Your work is amazing! Ill get on hideout building as soon as I pick the one. They are just too good. :D
Keep it up!!
I have a problem with Sogun hideout . I not sure if anyone is getting this issue: cannot use map device and must remove or move Small Relic to use it (version 3.8). Please advise the decoration which I can use for replacing.
Thank you xD
Your hideouts are amazing, dude. Do you have any plans on creating a hideout with the new celestial nebula hideout?
~
"
Your hideouts are amazing, dude. Do you have any plans on creating a hideout with the new celestial nebula hideout?

Thx you a lot bro ^^ Unfortunately, I can't build anything there because I don't have this Hideout🌌🌠, but yes, there are many ideas.🔨😈
My Hideout Architecture: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2220475

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt45XF_57azSY0j8W6lGFUg?view_as=subscriber

My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/arthurvonschreyer
"
"

Thx you a lot bro ^^ Unfortunately, I can't build anything there because I don't have this Hideout🌌🌠, but yes, there are many ideas.🔨😈

we def need some hideout building website where talanted hideout artists can create hideouts and share them with the community, ideally a .hideout file that can directly be imported to POE. This way no one would be limited to master favor and most importantly doesn't have to spend any just to try different decorations O.O
~
Hello Arthur,

there is a problem with your Vengard Hideout.

I have reclaimed all my material from all Hideouts + I even have more building Supplies than needed.

But it Fails to Load all "Large Rocks" Slum Buildings + Axiom Pillars.

I think your Hideout is over the limit of allowed Decorations.

Edit: I think the Decoration calculator is also flawed. It always shows me 1 Large Rock missing but I have 50 Unused ones lol...

Now I check the ingame Template Error Notes. T

That is also bugged:

For Example Hideout requires 27 more "Large Rocks" while I have more than enough ready and also reclaimed manually before.

I reclaimed EVERY single Deco Item I own (and that is a ton) manually with clicking on every item.

It fails to load everything into the HO.

I now checked if your list is over the cap. But That should not be the case, because I can add more stuff manually.

This is really strange, because with your Haunted Hideout Landseat I had no problems at all.

Edit2: When I freshly import your template, it always gives the error: 1 invalid doodad found in Hideout template. It will not be imported.
Last edited by xX999Xx on Dec 31, 2019, 9:20:14 AM
Your work is very inspiring, I'm working on standing with all the masters so I can build something fun as well. :)
Hi Arthur ! I Have the same problem as xX999Xx have, i trying to import Forge of the Gods have all Deco needed, and in game gave my the same error, i tried to reclaim all my deco's and happen again D: , i tried to use hideoutshowcase tool, but in site gave i don't have the deco but, in game i haven't all D:
Last edited by cosme7 on Jan 2, 2020, 9:35:31 PM
I think it's a shame because there are hideouts where you don't need an MTX, but the hideout doesn't work because many decorations are not available. I've been playing for many years and have collected everything there is, but if it says you need for example (Catacomb Pillar) then you can't buy them from Alva ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info