The Pyre Knight Armour Set

Yea idk
Saved
not bad
It was super nice of GGG to drop prices 80% or more after the Tencent buy in, seeing as how they were no longer a struggling indie development team anymore but rather part of a 500+ billion dollar company.

Oh wait...

Yeah no. Not paying the chinese version of amazon 42$ for a skin.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
i need samurai Armour set... or simple Japaneses outfit with katana.. haha
Smelter demon/10 Dark souls dlc confirmed.

Nice MTX GGG. Shame it isnt in a supporter pack or come with points so it would be worth buying. Se la ve, i guess.
Last edited by Seanana on Sep 13, 2018, 10:11:45 PM
I like that it has a Soul of Cinder vibe :D
Good lord, another one? Hard up for cash? If so, you'd be better off lowering prices a tad to get more people to buy. $42 for one skin is ridiculous, especially after the Tencent cash infusion.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
I have to agree with the other posts... this is a nice looking mtx... but I cannot get behind spending as much money for them now that they are Tencent. I know Tencent bought them bc of the $ they were making.... but as consumers we do not see it that way.

Lower the prices and I bet you make more mo ey than you did before the acquisition.
LOL, a walking torch xD
Pretty cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info