[3.5] Debeon Freezing Cyclone Abyssal Crier Champion - League Starter/Budget/Shaper/UAtziri

Hey, good point for the bandit I should add that,

so kill all for the 2 skill points.

For the Pantheon it really depends what content you are running, I usually don't even bother to upgrade it.

Currently I'm running Lunaris/Ralakesh

Just avoid stationnary buff and stun stuff.
3.5 viable

Currently Working on a Raider RT version with the change to Daresso's Defiance,
it will be slightly less DPS but wayyy faster.
Last edited by Antozell on Dec 5, 2018, 2:13:01 PM
Hey man, nice build, could you help me with an issue?
I was thinking of running this build with farrul helm+boots, for the ats cry from the aspect of the cat, would it be possible? I think it would be a reliable way to proc the +150% EleDmg, is that possible?
Also I am divided between going for scion to get the EleDmg from templar and the life leech from Duelist, would that work, or duelist is simply better?
Hey, I answered both question previously so I invit you to read my answers (page 1), but in summary Champ is the best class for this build and aspect of the cat is not reliable for perma warcry and not convenient to use with an other warcry.
I have not played betrayal enough to see if there is good update in 3.5 but I'll fix that soon :p
@Antozell Loving this build, Its my second one this league. One Thing i wanted to mention, maybe for the leveling section or budget/alt gear is a cold based Impresence amulet.

I picked one up for a few chaos, because I could not afford The Pandemonius (6ex), It has all the right stats for this build and to make a easy switch to the more expensive amulet when you get the currency.

Free Aura, Free Curse, Life & cold resist, Cold dmg which scales. And you get to run an additional aura since frostbite linked with blasphemy is free, I have been running Haste.

"
@Antozell Loving this build, Its my second one this league. One Thing i wanted to mention, maybe for the leveling section or budget/alt gear is a cold based Impresence amulet.

I picked one up for a few chaos, because I could not afford The Pandemonius (6ex), It has all the right stats for this build and to make a easy switch to the more expensive amulet when you get the currency.

Free Aura, Free Curse, Life & cold resist, Cold dmg which scales. And you get to run an additional aura since frostbite linked with blasphemy is free, I have been running Haste.

Thank you for your feedback, it's always nice to see that some people are playing this build. You are right for Impresence I should add that, with the cold spell rework and CoC, the Pandemonius prices skyrocketed ... it was max 1ex in Delve now it's more expensive than Xoph the Pro became a Con ^^'
Hi not sure if this question is too noob to handle but, how do you get deidbell 4 red 3 linked at lvl 30. first character but i have zero chaos orbs at level 35.
@TreadmillToNowhere If you msg me ingame on Betrayal Standard I will give you one
Last edited by apachefx on Jan 9, 2019, 1:41:43 PM
"
Hi not sure if this question is too noob to handle but, how do you get deidbell 4 red 3 linked at lvl 30. first character but i have zero chaos orbs at level 35.

Hey, maybe I made some shortcut in my guide not ok for very new player.

While you are leveling don't bother with all the links and items, what you need is only a 3-4L with your DPS attack and a movement skill (leap slam). And then just try to cap your elemental resist as much as possible. If you feel that your DPS in falling off try to upgrade your weapon with the vendor recipe (The Rustic sash (magic or rare) + Blacksmith + Weapon (best base available at your current lvl)

Coming back to deidbell in my gears sample there is blood magic + abyssal cry + ancestral protector socketed inside, this is not mandatory you can have abyssal cry on 1 gear and ancestral protector/warchief in another and while lvling you don't need blood magic probably.
Last edited by Antozell on Jan 9, 2019, 4:25:57 PM
Can you post a video of the build? Im interested in trying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info