[3.5] MoltenBlades | Frost Blades / Molten Strike | Insane Clearspeed & Boss Killer (Raider Ranger)

Can I have some advice on gear? On SC, and I've got about 100c budget to upgrade. I feel like I'm just getting dumped on, would it be my evasion rating? I'm at 36% to evade. What would you upgrade first?

*** I rerolled from shattering steel as I didn't like the play style, that's why I'm ascended the way I am
Last edited by Capinpickles on Dec 12, 2018, 9:47:23 AM
now 3.5 available. have fun
ok.
"
Capinpickles wrote:
Can I have some advice on gear? On SC, and I've got about 100c budget to upgrade. I feel like I'm just getting dumped on, would it be my evasion rating? I'm at 36% to evade. What would you upgrade first?

*** I rerolled from shattering steel as I didn't like the play style, that's why I'm ascended the way I am

what's your max. life? Yoe should at least have 4300-4500 on your level.
and try to get more evasion Im on 47%
Last edited by xTOb1 on Dec 12, 2018, 12:50:22 PM
I swapped a few pieces of gear, got atziri's step and a belly. im at 4700 and 39% evasion. QoL is actually a million times better.
Getting to higher maps. I swapped out hatred for grace. 61% evasion with tailwind active with 5.4k hp. I'm getting dumped on by syndicates every map above 10. I'm not knowledgeable enough, unfortunately, to upgrade my gear from where I am currently.

*Guess this would be the differences in raider/deadeye for the build. Maybe its time to roll a new one!
Last edited by Capinpickles on Dec 14, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
jewels please?
How is everyone dealing with bosses that resist elemental and chaos damage? I even tried elemental weakness + all of the extra damage from flasks and cannot kill them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info