Delve Video Highlights

Awesome of you GGG of giving Gamer For Life some well deserved credit!
Ok the only deaths im seeing are instant oneshots; can we conclude that this game requires you to be 100% alert every milisecond so it's very stress inducing? : )

Nice to see some fossil crafting; don't have time for it myself atm and it looks like some good new mods were added.
-What is this random wolf ?!
-Die you b***
- ಠ_ಠ
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
"
MrBarin9 wrote:
GamerForLife finally getting that sweet, sweet acknowledgement. I love you, man.

You are too kind. :)
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
That gilded fossil has some secrets.

I wonder what the chance of that was?

Could i get a mirror instead please?

Last edited by Anubis2108 on Sep 12, 2018, 2:39:54 AM
how to die 101, that shit happens to me all the fucking time, i don't understand why the ending of the delve always doing some random 1 shot damage shenanigans, or where it comes from
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
no empyrean group farmin sulphite? thats a good league highlight
Pretty underwhelming highlights this time around huh? Though underwhelming highlights for underwhelming League makes sense.
Path of Quarry. Unless you have a char, that can fast farm guardian maps and you want to push Delves, you just have to mindlessly farm Quarry for hours, then spend sulphite on 2 delves and farm again. Oh and pay attention to 1000 ways the mobs can IK you at any time, or you just throw your 1h farming out the window. I thought delving will be dependent on your character limits, not the time limits of "how long can you farm Quarry per day". Without this bad sulphite map-scaling it would be great league, I really enjoy the Delve itself. Sadly, you won't explore the depths, because you don't have enough sulphite.
I find it a bit sad that when a cool item drops, the first thing a PoE player thinks about is "I just made 30 exalts", instead of "wow, I wanted this cool thing to play with and have even more fun". And I'm not even questioning the use of the word "made" ("gambled and won" is more correct).

Also, all the supposedly grown-up men squealing like a six year old when their daddy buys them a new toy. Cringe-worthy.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Last edited by mruuh on Sep 12, 2018, 4:57:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info