US|| <GUARD> Blackguard. Recruiting for guild and private league

invites sent
bump
If any of this interests you reply to this post with your
✪ NAME(IGN):
Janefrostire
✪ What server do you connect to(not league):
Europe - Any (Amsterdam Frankfurt i swap them)
✪ How long have you played:
1200Hours+
✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.):
Delirium 100% Guardian Shaper Stuff is my fav but i run anything rly except too complex stuff like uber sirus and boss tactics stuff i am casual budget build maker so i can play non tactics stuff mostly.

✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?:
1 i like to maximise my potential and to not be quiter unless i rly hate my char then i make remake :) but that happens rarely.
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild:
Healthy Critic, positive advices, people to play with group stuff, Fun, and nice atmosphere.
✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.:
I was loong time in guild and i dunno how to join guilds i actually had joined my previous one with in game pub mapping event soo i really dont know what to do:)
✪ NAME(IGN): Cellwings
✪ What server do you connect to(not league): texas
✪ How long have you played: ~1 month
✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.): not quite sure yet
✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?:
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: looking for fun people to play with and maybe get some help and to chat with
✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.: newer at the game but really enjoying it just would like some others to play with
Are your members on PC. I Play on xbox Series X and PS5. Recently Xbox game name is Evildrop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info