[3.4][HC] Gratuitous Violence Wander (900%+ of Mob Life as AoE explosion)

https://pastebin.com/3Sa8fWzf

PoB from profile is glitched right now since PoB doesn't support Abyss sockets on arbitrary items yet.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Oct 2, 2018, 5:53:01 PM
I figured out the solution for single target. Herald of Agony. Since I have been pretty busy with work, I'd like for others to help me draft a PoB using Herald of Agony for main DPS. My initial estimates are 500k on a 5L with only 1 APS, and I believe with any level of optimization it will go much further.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
after seeing the build i may have found out how to solve the single target damage in PoB. with some changes you drop down to 199% inc life from tree, drop astramentalist for atziri's reflection (increase curse and a lot of res with INT!) then have yoke of suffering, for more res, on top of chance to shock (5-10%) and then some tree adjustments, for increasing the total dps of crawler. as well as KB for the wander affect. i am running this build oddly enough i will do more testing once i get items in a few weeks :) working on two characters right now. (you will use barrage to deal damage as well as it staking virulence i believe this will benefit the most.) also another benefit you can now poison 100% and inflect bleed 80% hopefully for more pack bombs as well :)

take a look, i think it's a bit more rounded out now :)

https://pastebin.com/24jDYDn2

Enjoy -(Y e t i#0019)
I'm trying to remake this build, but with a ilvl 1 sword and shattering steel, i'm lvl 70 atm in betrayal.
For single target is was thinking of vaal double strike or some molten strike action since I use a sword ?
@Furiouss
i strongly recommoned going with obliteration, since when you get it you also get Gratious violence, this causes 30% of the mobs total life to explode on hit, causing the most amount of dps :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info