[3.4]Soulwrest in Peace - A Dirt Cheap Summon Phantasms Build - Shaper Down w/ Video

"

I was surprised how expensive it is this league, mostly around 2.5 - 3 exalts. Which is redic for a started build and a "dirt cheap" build haha.

same :d

"
I was actually going to try crafting it with Chance Orbs. Has anyone tried this before and does quality effect the outcome? I might buy a 62 base staff and blow some currency since buying the unique staff itself is out of reach for me currently.

its all about CHANCE smileface, but Ezomyte Staff got only 2 uniq version(btw u can try beastiary CREATE UNIQ STAFF, i mean try to farm this way)

Guys i have a question, what about new body armour - 'The Queen`s Hunger'??
https://ibb.co/zNpYVb0
Last edited by kekemeke on Dec 11, 2018, 1:20:23 AM
Stupid people hiking up the price of Soulwrest because it was a popular build...
I'm pretty sure GGG stealth nerfed the drop rate for this unique for Betrayal. Feel like there used to be way more of these available.
How do you actually have enough keys for the build? Like most summoner builds, I'm struggling to actually fit the buttons.

Static Strike (fort and curse on hit)
Vaal summon skele
Summon skele
Phase run
Flame Dash
Vaal Haste
Convocation
Desecration
Offering

That's 9 abilities for 8 buttons, and certainly doesn't leave room for a force move button.

Do you never use regular skeles, or just dont bother with flame dash or something? I dont really want to be out of any of those abilities, and short of getting a second staff which seems.. stupid this league, I don't know how else to do it.
"
Pathological wrote:
How do you actually have enough keys for the build? Like most summoner builds, I'm struggling to actually fit the buttons.

Vaal summon skele
Summon skele
Phase run
Flame Dash
Vaal Haste
Convocation
Desecration
Offering

That's 9 abilities for 8 buttons, and certainly doesn't leave room for a force move button.

Do you never use regular skeles, or just dont bother with flame dash or something? I dont really want to be out of any of those abilities, and short of getting a second staff which seems.. stupid this league, I don't know how else to do it.

Drop Convocation, you don't need it. The Phantoms are on a leash and will auto-teleport to you at a certain distance. You absolutely need regular skeletons, those are your boss killer dudes. I never used Vaal Haste, due to having too much to click in a fight already.
"
Pathological wrote:

Vaal summon skele
Summon skele
Phase run
Flame Dash
Vaal Haste
Convocation
Desecration
Offering

No need to have both Vaal and normal skeletons on your bar, and Flame Dash can easily be on your weapon swap.
Just took down the Shaper with this build. Only had one portal left, but that's mostly because I am bad at dodging the gigantic choreographed attacks that he throws at you during the fight; when I wasn't dying pointlessly the Phantasms were tearing him apart.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Vyde9SpB
I decided not to grab Bloodless and Unwavering Stance, instead opting to get more jewel sockets due to how much DPS and life they provide. This means I don't get stun immunity, but I find that the Soul of the Brine King is generally good enough for me. Since I'm no longer close to any jewel sockets, I'm probably just going to grab life as I continue to level up.
I have Frenzy and Power Charges ticked in Path of Building because I have Carnage and Host Chieftains linked to Blood Magic generating them for my minions. They very rarely die (even when hit by the Shaper) so it seems reasonable to assume nearby minions will always have the charges.
For the people who like to AFK farm easier maps, grab a "Queen's Hunger Vaal Something something..." the unique that gets dropped by the mastermind. Auto-casts offerings every 5 seconds and applies them to you, so you never have to stop to replenish your army between bubonic/chest piece.

Just grab the dual life/energy shield nodes on the tree so you're not losing any EHP, wound up gaining a little overall once I equipped it.

Only downside is I don't know if the "offerings have 25% reduced effect on you" stacks with the ascendancy or if it only applies to the offerings made by the armor, I'll have to test it out later.

Still not a bad option. I only ever have to use skills when I need to buff my minions for bosses with smite. Really speeds up the mapping process.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info