[3.4] Elemental Hit Melee Raider - Farm fossils easily (200% MS + phasing)

Hi there, I'm sharing my build in case anyone is intersted in fossil farming. This build aims a high movespeed combined with phasing to go deep in the darkness and be able to come back fast. Raider is the obvious choice and I ll explain other choices I made. Feel free to discuss them here.

This post is still draft and will be updated as soon as possible.

This build is not meant to farm Shaper, Uber, ... They might be doable but I haven't tried. This build is for high speed delve runs and go deep in the darkness :).

What you can expect :
- 200+ % movespeed with flasks
- 100 k DPS on a 5L with a lot of crowd control, can be pumped higher for bosses
- 5K life + 50% doge / spell dodge
- 40k evasion

Principle :
- Raider for high movespeed with onslaught & phasing
- Dual Deamfeather + high evasion to scale damage
- Elemental hit because we have few damage nodes and it scales well with Dreamfeather
- We scale elemental damage with Elemental Equilibrium & Elemental Overload

I'll provide a PoB link soon.

Tree

I took Krailyn as bandit, but you can kill them all too.

LVL 91

Gear

Please don't look at my gems and see the section bellow for gems :)

Gems

- Main attack (5L): Elemental Hit + Multistrike + Elemental damage with attacks + Elemental proliferation + Ancestral call, You can replace the last 2 with concentrated effect and ruthless for bosses. 6th link could be faster attacks or hypothermia
- Auras (4L): Blasphemy + Elemental weakness + Grace + Enlighten
- Emergency (2L) : phase run & increase duration
- Defense (3L) : Vengeance + LGOH + Increased area of effect
- Defense (3L) : Whirling blades + faster attack + fortify (I should put it in a 4L as I have free sockets)
- Defense (3L) : CWDT + immortal call + increased duration
- I'm currently testing some stuff for fortify with static strike, the main problem could be EE trigger (need some more testing)

I'll try to add videos ASAP.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2018, 2:36:08 AM
Hey, I was looking for something weird for my raider and this got my attention. Few thing i can add that might be usefull. I can craft amulet with % evasion. Also have your tried using Hyrri's Ire as it gives almost 3k evasion. MSG me in came, so we can discuss i am willing to spend few ex to try on this.
Hey have you made any videos showing off any gameplay of the build?
Hello guys I tried to make this work, so far up to t15 and 240 delve no problem, i am trying with the Frenzy tree, which can be switch to Onslaught at any time, kinda unkillable with 43k dodge ( with grace 62k) in combat is even more. Still trying to figure out which gems will be better. Using Hyrris as it gives 2,9k evasion, lacks life(can be switches to Kintsugi or QOTF). Here are my items, I am open for suggestions to try new things. The survivalability is not
problem, 5,7k life currently/ dodge change 56spell/56 hit
Do not look at the gems i still do not have6 l and 4-5 offsocket on the chest it will be changed, the question is to what. So far ELE hit>Multistrike>ELE dmg with atacks> Ruthles( works really well with ele hit as the third strike is usually when their resist is lowered to that element)> ???>> open for suggestion here.

Now i was wondering if it possible to block( for example lighting and fire) and go for frost dmg only with Touch of Anguish and Frenzy tree

or

Shaped weapons with phys phys as cold/fire/light and ignore elemental resistance.

I can kill all bandits and get 1 more gem socket for Watcher's eye if needed
Last edited by niksana90 on Oct 16, 2018, 7:45:18 AM
If build is designed for delving, the question is, how far are you, dear OP? I scoped your challenges, there is no "reach level 300" complete, so I assume, you are not that far. I'm asking because I'm somewhere around 280, with almost 7k life evade based archer - 51% Evasion, 30% dodge, all resistances capped, 96% movespeed without flasks and DPS designed for Uber Elder.

Still, with that 7k life monsters are able to oneshoot me, and they actually do that in regular bases. Also, there are some other goodies, for instance yesterday 3 homing fireballs flew out of nowhere and killed me without chance to react, a moment later two "lightning man" spawned "from the ground" and detonated immediatly. And I'm ranged char and yours is melee. I expect, past 300 it will be even "better".

So... how deep are you?
How about using coward's legacy and watcher's eye with "unaffected by vulnerability while affected by determination"?
"
Salvi123 wrote:
How about using coward's legacy and watcher's eye with "unaffected by vulnerability while affected by determination"?

Sounds good but i need to remove Grace(i dont think its worth it) or to get Aul's amulet with Grace(atleast 5 ex atm)
Also made my 6 link and im expiremting with the gems. So far i see three good options Ice Bite, Unbound Ailiments and Physical to Lighting. Started to wonder if will be good idea to use 2x gems for 15% ele hit and block cold + fire and go for lighting dmg only

I am now looking for amulet. need Onyx or Agite base shaped. crafting spot for 20% evasion + life + all atributes + %dmg per 15 dex + increase atrbutes(shaped)/reduce enemy resistance(shaped), . Will need a few days to get a hold of a good one
Last edited by niksana90 on Oct 20, 2018, 3:31:33 PM
"
If build is designed for delving, the question is, how far are you, dear OP? I scoped your challenges, there is no "reach level 300" complete, so I assume, you are not that far. I'm asking because I'm somewhere around 280, with almost 7k life evade based archer - 51% Evasion, 30% dodge, all resistances capped, 96% movespeed without flasks and DPS designed for Uber Elder.

Still, with that 7k life monsters are able to oneshoot me, and they actually do that in regular bases. Also, there are some other goodies, for instance yesterday 3 homing fireballs flew out of nowhere and killed me without chance to react, a moment later two "lightning man" spawned "from the ground" and detonated immediatly. And I'm ranged char and yours is melee. I expect, past 300 it will be even "better".

So... how deep are you?

I'm around 290, but I didn't get that far with this build. I went deeper with another build and used this one to backtrack and get fossils I didn't picked on my way. I remember I had no problems at depth 240. But I haven't stated the build is to go to high depths.
I've got an idea. Watcher's eye can be used with Aul's amulet, but needs to be one with grace or with purity of element or purity of ice. So you get the 8% deleyed physical dmg(from purity of ice) + chance to evade atacks( from grace). Atm there are few weak ones in trade with purity of ice for 150-200c

I just found this, sadly not very useful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info