[3.4] Crit Bleed Lacerate Champion [Budget] 600k DPS

Hi Im LieAndSMile, Watch my budget Champion build.

I've notieced that Lacerate is a great skill for league starting also not so popular as other skills and the has a nice bleed mechanic. It's using blood magic and you'll be pleasant not to use mana flasks or mana leach.

Elders red guard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ltJ5M1gcNs&feature=youtu.be

Red Elder fight
https://youtu.be/0LIuYUd5rzI

Palace T14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcwIqnvPOw8&t=2s

Crimson Temple T14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMI_-z7NN8

Sorry for noise during fight.

I've already done red Elder and can easly farm any map mods exept physical reflect. The most expensive item was 5l Belly of the Beast and Devotos devotion, 10 and 20c each at the start of the league.

Pro's
Very good league starter
Budget
Fast mapping
Great mobility (Whirling blades has insane speed)
Good boss killer ( Vaal double Strike and Vaal Ancestral Warcheif )
No Vaal Pact(still can be picked up but i prefer some life regen)
No mana (I go blood magic, but it can be done with mana leach and reserved mana)
Very good lab farmer
Can run Ele reflect because of full physical damage
Easy mechanics, is a good build for new player ( i think )

Con's
Cant run phys reflect

ATM LVL 91
5600 hp with this gear( we have 200% increased life from tree)Possible to reach 6000+ hp with better items.

MY Current Gear
Spoiler

Currently I'm trying to improve my build to rise dmg and defence for Shaper fight, I'm thinking about Impresence which can give me a free vulnerability and also Essence Worm for grace witch with Iron reflexes can give a 25k armour - 78% physical reduction. But as for league starting we dont pick up those items. For the gearing prioty is physical damage and life with resists on our items. Also Lion's Roar was picked to for 20% more phy damage.

is a pretty decent and cheap main hand stick which gives us 10% Area of Effect and also 50% multiplier. We dont use frenzy charges so our crit damage is pretty decent,
In other other hand
also cheap unique which gives us decent crit chance and also 50% chance to bleed on crit and also a nice staff - Crimson Dance.
Crimson dance can stuck up to 8 times, normal bleed damage with current gear is 10k with all buffs per second, but with this passive it can reach 8*6=48k per second. The chance to bleed is 50% on hit and 50% on critical strike.

POB and Character link
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/k3wrBf2Q

Character and tree - ExOverSex

Remember that your priority is left side of the tree, after we get all crit nodes and life from there you can go right. Pick up bleed nodes first, than crit nodes and damage with life from the marauder. I would reccomend to pick Blood magic after act 10 finishing.

Skills and gems
Spoiler

Maim can be swap for chance to bleed while leveling and brutallity goes 5th link because it's prevents us from using herald to lvl up faster.
As a 6 link I would use increased area damage for faster map clean and swap it for conc effect on hard bosses.

Vaal double strike is a best choose to get boss fast or to clean a big packs like from breaches or abbys

Delve league gave a great buff for any melee build with new Vaal ancestral warchief, with vaal double strike we can get any boss fight really fast.

Classic def setup

Our mobility and fortify

After we get impresnce this can give us additional damage.

Leveling
Spoiler

For league starting just pick up any hight phy damage rare sword in main hand, get 2 point from the bandits and always keep your resists as hight as it possible.

For panteon we go : Unstoppable hero-Concueror- Worthy Foe and last-Adrenaline.

Questions
Spoiler

Is this build HC viable?
Yes you can drop some dmg nodes to pick up more life, I beg this can reach like a 7k life with the right staff and more life nodes.

Why dont use a stat ele stick?

Stacking elemental damage is good, but it has a hight cost and also makes your build looks similar to others. You can start to use herald of ash, hatred and a good stat stick but this wont be a full phy build which we're having there.

How is delve farm?

I'm currently at lvl 200 delve and dont have any problems at all.

If you like this build I wish you could fallow me on Twitch, trying to get my first 100 followers =D
Last edited by Desire61 on Dec 16, 2018, 6:09:25 AM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2019, 12:28:37 PM
Add red Elder fight
https://youtu.be/bcU-DsO7tfs

For this I would swap my helmet for abyssus, took 2 Ahn's Might + Blood rage and Pacifsm Jewel as you recommended. Sadly but 1 deaths =D
Last edited by Desire61 on Oct 26, 2018, 3:41:18 AM
Reserved
Last edited by Desire61 on Sep 10, 2018, 3:30:41 PM
I'm likelol, didn't expect some one will reply after 1 month =D nice to see all your replies guys, ty much !
Last edited by Desire61 on Oct 26, 2018, 2:16:20 AM
Hey man this build looks awesome. I am only a month into PoE so still new to the game but want to ask if having an off-hand claw is a viable option? Could you use Bloodseeker for instant leech for example?
"
Swiggy wrote:
Hey man this build looks awesome. I am only a month into PoE so still new to the game but want to ask if having an off-hand claw is a viable option? Could you use Bloodseeker for instant leech for example?

You must attack with bloodseeker to get instant leech, on off hand dont work.
Hey man !

I always like a budget build,

To improve a little the damage u can use
-silver flask for onslaught instead of quicksilver
-sulphur flask instead of 1 life flask
-starkonja instead of devoto
-light or ice golem

Life leech seems good , but if you can find a way to impreve it will be a very good build man.

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Oct 11, 2018, 2:09:45 PM
You can have 2 ahn's might for more dps (see in pob) :)
And 50% crit multi is very good, may be better than 40% increased.
Crit chance is low, but you can do a set up with bv/power charge on crit.

edit : Razor's Edge may be better than Red Storm.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Oct 11, 2018, 3:45:41 PM
"
titides wrote:

if u will run double ahn's u can use pacifism then blood rage ... always full always no frenzy
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
titides wrote:

if u will run double ahn's u can use pacifism then blood rage ... always full always no frenzy

Thant's a nice idea, also Lab enhcntments for lacerate cost pretty low which is also grants some dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info