[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Chromino wrote:
Hello Stag,

thank you very much for so much good input and optimizations. And I have to try all the nice points and options you marked in the setup.

I am changing every some maps some points of the build and look also a bit on the soulwrest lvl 100 BlightKun

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/INNIsb/BlightKUN?i=0&search=item%3DSoulwrest%2CThe-Devouring-Diadem

Now I changed with the triad gloves (white sockets) to chaos and cold. Triad grip mesh gloves and the divine flesh glorious vanity jewel instead of MoM are new. As guardian skill I changed to Bone Armour for the minions who died before too fast by some bosses and lost too much damage resumming and molten shell on cwdt for surprises damage spikes and vaal molten shell for some bosses and encounters.

Skeleton Mages are now more for utility than for the damage - that are the phantasms works. Both work fine with projectile weakness curse. Phantasms with wither and withered step damage buffs with white sockets of triad grips.

1 yes. But with 90% physical damage reduction I am never 1-shot. But there is too less life to improve really so that is really bad and I would love to get more. But then I would have to change body armour and rings, amulet, jewels and gloves I think. But to tank almost only with damage mitigation have lot of disadvantages.

2 I use 1 jewel for it (int to dex or str to dex) Grace and Gmps are at lvl 20/21 maxed with the cost of this one slot in the passives.

3 Yes, but irrationally I like this kind of build with physical reduction and armor. I took too much physical one shots before while levelling.

4 yes, damage is from phantasms. It's more aesthetic, lol, with disco lights and ignited enemies from the elemental damage and some debuffs with jewels (hinder, blind, ignite, etc.).
But the projectile weakness curse works for both, phantasms and skelleton mages i hope.

5 yes, and I didn't used it. I don't hit and I channel only, so it don't work. I don't know why it is in pastebin, perhaps because I used it before while levelling with arc and saved the build with pathofbuilding.
With character named Sofiaya in my profil it is actual.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chromino/characters

6 changed to projectile weakness. Another naiv question, is maim support with the spectres or carrion golem working as movement speed debuff of bosses?

7 I had tried 3 vaal skills- vaal molten shell, skeletons, grace. Now 2, skeletons and molten shell. 3 is too much, are 2 okay ore too much? Don't know why pastebin is showing 8.

8 yes, so in this setup it is a mass summoner and a not optimal jack of all trades like you wrote. I would like to change spectres and carrion golem in more usesfull. Zombies are not bad as meat shield tank utility I think ( - - - for example the phoenix guardian I can only tank while the Zombies are up with meat shield, minion life, elemental army, fortify support in the hungry loop)?

The build is working on lvl 96 (95 before working too), only ueber elder and some double bosses in misfit map are a problem. It can tank minotaurier, hydra, delve lvl 180 etc.

So much different options on a fine satisfying build. It's the most fast and funny build in poe I know so far.

:-)

With Blightkun's build you can see he/she is focusing on one thing. Physical to elemental conversion. Phantasms, carrion and zombies all converted.

You have to be careful with lvl 100 builds, they could have respecced at 100 and spent 90 - 100 in a different build. He also has about 20 times the damage of your build at the moment.

I'd say he's using frenzy apes and is using divine flesh + cleansed thoughts for a large section of defense. Another thing to note is he has almost no Phys mitigation, aside from bone barrier. Phys resistance caps at 90% so having 88 before bone barrier is inefficient.

2 Vaal skills should be fine, have you considered replacing the brass dome with Craiceann's Carapace. Aspect of the crab is pretty underrated.
yes, and I think so too.

I tried the aspect skills on socketed rings (crab) and boots (spider), but not on the body armour. Aspect of the crab was great while levelling, so much safety for physical shots. But in some boss fights when you've lost all barriers by some damage, it was not to rely on and only for short fights.

I have to try the elemental conversion. But the automatical elusive chaos debuff and dodge from withered step is very attractive too. But even when I dont't do the maths I know, that the damage of my toon is very subsubsuboptimal, hehehe.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 13, 2019, 10:34:16 AM
Does the POB links for anyone else seems not be working for me i tried them all ???
"
PIECOST wrote:
Does the POB links for anyone else seems not be working for me i tried them all ???

did you import them correctly?

take the pastebin url and in the import tab of POB click "import from pastebin"

it will be a url like https://pastebin.com/1Mfd1aqJ which you add

then you have to hit import down at the bottom left corner of that box.

all the pastebins still work for me.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
PIECOST wrote:

Where i can finde the page of the update to 3.9 ?
You wrote something else important or i just need the PoB link?

It worked for me the pastebin link :D
"
JamesDiMaio wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
PIECOST wrote:

Hey, I haven't updated the guide to 3.9
I'll be testing something over the next week or so and see if it's viable for phantasms.
Stay tuned.

Nothing has really changed for phantasms in 3.9
"

"
I'll be testing something over the next week or so and see if it's viable for phantasms.
Stay tuned.

Ok, then i can keep using this pastebin for the tree and the same gem of an older version ?! anyway ill wait for an update, i prefere this build over the other, mechanically its really cool and im afraid that the classic "summon things" style its going to be boring...
Thank you :D

Edit:

Does anyone can share an updated PoB link ? Gem setup looks "weird" in the one im following, thanks.
Last edited by JamesDiMaio on Jan 12, 2020, 11:33:50 AM
"
JamesDiMaio wrote:
"

"
Stay tuned.

Ok, then i can keep using this pastebin for the tree and the same gem of an older version ?! anyway ill wait for an update, i prefere this build over the other, mechanically its really cool and im afraid that the classic "summon things" style its going to be boring...
Thank you :D

Edit:

Does anyone can share an updated PoB link ? Gem setup looks "weird" in the one im following, thanks.

Hey, tested a few things to do with minion instability, coruscating elixir and mothers embrace... didn't work out unfortunately

What looks odd in the setup?
plz updated the guide to 3.10.0
"
NightFw wrote:
plz updated the guide to 3.10.0

Sure, I'm not playing it right now but I'll work on it over the weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info