[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Why is there a EK in the main links, what use does it serve?
"
Zilv_ wrote:

In PoB it shows EK because thats the skill the minions use
"
Scotty wrote:
"
Zilv_ wrote:

In PoB it shows EK because thats the skill the minions use

Phantasms do NOT use EK! But they use a physical spell that pierces all targets, so it is kinda similar to EK.

The real reason for EK in the main links is that PoB can not calculate Phantasm damage off Soulwrest itself. You wouldn't be able to see the damage without a Skill that is linked to Summon Phantasm Support. Also note that the main link is a 7 link in the PoB and that's not an error. EK is there as a proxy to show the minion damage.

PS: I wonder why PoB lost the ability to calculate off the staff, it was able to before...
"
Scotty wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Scotty wrote:
Is commander of darkness worth it? I mean if I only use pride on the max block build and then it dont give me stats. Prive is a debuff to enemies not a buff to allies. Almost like a curse

Yeah sorry, that was an oversight on my behalf. If you are going the BM route either drop commander of darkness or use an essence worm ring + war banner.

So if I give it up what should I take? Plaguebringer?

Yeah I'd take plague bringer
"
Zilv_ wrote:

Monti answered this correctly, POB is stuffed for phantasms atm so we have to throw in something similar "phys projectile spell" in the links. The only thing that fits is EK. Idk something happened to POB when COC got changed
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 12, 2019, 7:12:00 PM
"
Sylrus wrote:
Hey Stag, on tombfist you recommend to use a murderous, you lose dps but you earn Intimidate ? Or you don't care and you just ghastly everywhere ?

How would you intimidate things? you personally would have to hit. If you were to hit things you could use static strike with fortify or Vigilant strike with the threshold jewel.

... stuff that more ghastly. Funnily enough cobalts aren't actually that far behind t1 flat Phys.
"
rotcev wrote:
IS the MoM-version scuffed, or why was the pastebin removed?
IF its none of the above, anyone mind posting it if buildcreator doesnt see this post

Thanks in advance

sorry must have happened when I was editing recently. One moment

edit: https://pastebin.com/Bxz99QFN
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 12, 2019, 6:50:17 PM
I highly recommend getting the reduced mana reservation nodes on the way to (and including) Sovereignty with your extra skill points. I put my Maim Support on Summon Skeletons instead of Blood and Sand and now I'm able to add Summon Skitterbots to my build. Their shock increases enemy damage taken (about 500k total dps with 20 phantasms) and the chilling allows you to socket in Hypothermia support in your single target set up for very slightly more damage than Faster Casting support. To be honest, the Hypothermia set up is mostly useful because it allows you to use the same colors as your clear set up. I can't afford a second staff in my weapon swap so it will save me some currency.
Stag, what is the reason you have so many summon phantasm gems linked to various skills in your gear? Do the Phantasms from the Staff gain additional properties aside from the support gems in the staff due to some circumstances?
"
slouch186 wrote:
I highly recommend getting the reduced mana reservation nodes on the way to (and including) Sovereignty with your extra skill points. I put my Maim Support on Summon Skeletons instead of Blood and Sand and now I'm able to add Summon Skitterbots to my build. Their shock increases enemy damage taken (about 500k total dps with 20 phantasms) and the chilling allows you to socket in Hypothermia support in your single target set up for very slightly more damage than Faster Casting support. To be honest, the Hypothermia set up is mostly useful because it allows you to use the same colors as your clear set up. I can't afford a second staff in my weapon swap so it will save me some currency.

Yep that's a fine option too. Some people have just been using summon Skelly's as a single target option.

I can't check on my phone but I think I add skitterbots to the aura bot version. Some of the others can't afford foe extra reservation.

The one I'm using ATM has skitter bots linked to death mark and summon spectral spirits as single target. Immortal focused dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info