[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Devouring Diadem price fell down to 45c over the night :D
man trying to kill Minotaur is such a pain for me right now :/ 1 shot so much, and cant keep phantasms up. this is my first try and its rough, killing my morale for the other guardians lol :(
Last edited by cett7777 on Mar 22, 2019, 2:06:58 PM
I've been enjoying this build I just hit 62 tonight and started using soulwrest. I'm playing the physical version over elemental, My question is: Do we need to link zealotry to generosity? Thank you
"
travisiscool wrote:
I've been enjoying this build I just hit 62 tonight and started using soulwrest. I'm playing the physical version over elemental, My question is: Do we need to link zealotry to generosity? Thank you

need, no. It's better with no downside. Linking gen to war banner is the same. You will want one aura without gen though so you get the 20% res from the Necromancer tree.

Have a look at my _Sulak_ character for how my character is going.
Does Unleash work with summon phantasm attacks?
i tried unleash but didnt seem to do anything with phantasm, but for normal skeles yes.

side note: will this ring screw me over? or does the added lightning not transfer to my phantasms? with brutality (no ele damage) i assume im fine?

Last edited by cett7777 on Mar 23, 2019, 5:44:26 PM
cert7777
"
cett7777 wrote:
i tried unleash but didnt seem to do anything with phantasm, but for normal skeles yes.

side note: will this ring screw me over? or does the added lightning not transfer to my phantasms? with brutality (no ele damage) i assume im fine?

If you're phys it will not do anything. You're not attacking either.

juntar
"
juntar wrote:
Does Unleash work with summon phantasm attacks?

"Cannot modify the skills of minions."
It will do nothing for phantasms. It will probably summon multiple copies of another temporary minion like skeles or srs.
Really am having a blast mapping with this, I've found I don't even need the Ape spectre (or even any spectre probably) for mapping, so i've been using either the fire eater or the shield bubble guy from Residence map for defense. I'd assume for bosses you would go with Frenzy Ape though :)
"
cett7777 wrote:
Really am having a blast mapping with this, I've found I don't even need the Ape spectre (or even any spectre probably) for mapping, so i've been using either the fire eater or the shield bubble guy from Residence map for defense. I'd assume for bosses you would go with Frenzy Ape though :)

Good to hear, I'm not using specs at all. Just phantasms atm.
How are we triggering curse on hit since we are not hitting ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info