[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
rootbef wrote:
This thread is on suicide watch. I'm expecting the price would go up further.

Based on what exactly? I have a feeling it's been moved to T2 rarity or something
Alright guys, what are we gonna do when the soulwrest price doesn't go down to anywhere decent?
"
Fireseal_b99 wrote:
Alright guys, what are we gonna do when the soulwrest price doesn't go down to anywhere decent?

You could easily spec phys Skeleton warriors if you like that playstyle. Good boss killer too
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Fireseal_b99 wrote:

You could easily spec phys Skeleton warriors if you like that playstyle. Good boss killer too

What build is that? I am really struggling with this build since the staff is now about 3ex. Is this build even worth doing if the staff is that expensive? Or should I just go to a different build that might be better for the same price?

Or is there some temporary build I can use until I get the staff? Something cheap that doesn't require many changes.
Last edited by Fizban140 on Dec 9, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
Screw everyone who said soulwrest is "budget" before this league and baited me into this, seriously. It's a 3 ex staff and the price is constantly increasing and not dropping. And I cant even do tier 1 maps properly without spending at least 20 regrets and bunch of chaos on gear for different summons. Plus the syndicate fights are a pain since minions dont focus the right enemies to actually finish the encounter and keep fighting the respawning mobs.
Hi
At this moment. prices for a Soulwrest are abnormal, really, pain in ass.
Maybe, Queen's Decree/Escape is a solution, temporary. In previously league I've played a pure physical skeleton/zombie build. It needs also jewels with flat physical damage for minions, tree is similar ( char -Treserka_meneli).
Greets
"
matesasd wrote:
Screw everyone who said soulwrest is "budget" before this league and baited me into this, seriously. It's a 3 ex staff and the price is constantly increasing and not dropping. And I cant even do tier 1 maps properly without spending at least 20 regrets and bunch of chaos on gear for different summons. Plus the syndicate fights are a pain since minions dont focus the right enemies to actually finish the encounter and keep fighting the respawning mobs.

Last leauge it was quite literally 1 chaos for the staff. That is budget in my books.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:

Last leauge it was quite literally 1 chaos for the staff. That is budget in my books.

Yea but I don't think it is anymore :(

The price is still climbing, it's 2ex min.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Fireseal_b99 wrote:

What build is that? I am really struggling with this build since the staff is now about 3ex. Is this build even worth doing if the staff is that expensive? Or should I just go to a different build that might be better for the same price?

Or is there some temporary build I can use until I get the staff? Something cheap that doesn't require many changes.

Hey, i've updated the guide with a small segment at the start for phys skeletons
"
Fizban140 wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:

Yea but I don't think it is anymore :(

The price is still climbing, it's 2ex min.

yeah it's just annoying. I wrote this guide last league when it was the definition of budget, now that it's up in price suddenly I'm the bad guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info