[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Rorrak88 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. I did find my problem. The Pastebin has CD unchecked
and POB has some wierd interactions with weapons sharing gems. Once I sorted that lot out the numbers were a better match for the import of Adani.

I'm a newb really, still learning. Was my first season and really enjoying the game. Managed to kill shaper but struggling with Uber Elder. (Just practice I guess but takes so long to farm up attempts!. So much to learn)

This build looks very different to what I just tried and I think Variety will keep me interested. I like the tankiness. A little more forgiving for a newb like me.

Yea, can't imagine managing uber Atziri with this is easy if even possible, due to the frequent pet wipes

yeah uber elder is a different beast, the thing that kills me is the squids that leave phys degen. I can't target them properly with the phantasms. This build can do everything else though, all t16's pretty easily, delve quite deep, shaper is a walk in the park. This just suggests it's a strong build but not "OP". Yeah that's the thing with poe, there is more than one way to skin a cat. Glad you're having fun, try not to burn out before next league.
The minions (phantasms) are rather fragile. They tend to die often during tough fights. It works pretty well most of the time though.

Does anyone remember if the staff was cheap in the beginning of delve league? Might do this again as a starter next league.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 17, 2018, 5:03:30 PM
Really enjoying this, folks. As most probably are, using my own slightly different interpretation, but the same basic mechanics. I've run damn near all the maps - missing a couple of the $$$ uniques still. I've done Elder, Red Elder, Shaper, Uber Shaper, Atziri, Council... still missing Uber Atziri, but I doubt she's going to be much of a challenge. My Delve is only ~260, I'm a little behind there. I can run through maps / delves using phase run and the quicksilver flask, everything simply shatters behind me.

I'm not quite done reading the entire thread yet, so a few tricks that might have been mentioned but I haven't read yet.

I put a skin transfer on one of my Soulwrests, so it's more obvious which one I'm running. I keep forgetting to swap back after a boss.

I've leveled an Elemental Proliferation gem for when things stop instantly dying, but I haven't needed it yet.

I did recently get one shot by the Delve lich at ~250 depth. Second stage I think, lots of purple... Haven't gone back to try him again yet.

Edit: I run a single Carnage Chieftan for frenzies and the typical damage booster Animated Guardian.

Current tree at level 95: Passive tree

Current gear:

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Nov 18, 2018, 12:21:04 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
The minions (phantasms) are rather fragile. They tend to die often during tough fights. It works pretty well most of the time though.

Does anyone remember if the staff was cheap in the beginning of delve league? Might do this again as a starter next league.
You can check price history on easy stuff like currency and uniques using poe.ninja.

Soulwrest has been cheap until recently, 1-2 chaos most of the league: https://poe.ninja/challenge/unique-weapons?name=soul
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
kompaniet wrote:

it was really cheap, but that might not be the case next leauge. It all depends on patch notes.
First of all, I would like to thank you for the guide. It is extremely well done.

I was wondering if you tried the occultist version of soulwrest with CI and Zealots oath? An example build is here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/popopidopop/Delve_Soulwreckt?i=3&search=class%3DOccultist%26weapon%3DStaff

I played a necro this league and really want to give occultist a shot but I am still unconvinced if it would be a good idea to go for occ instead of necro for soulwrest.

Cheers.
"
First of all, I would like to thank you for the guide. It is extremely well done.

I was wondering if you tried the occultist version of soulwrest with CI and Zealots oath? An example build is here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/popopidopop/Delve_Soulwreckt?i=3&search=class%3DOccultist%26weapon%3DStaff

I played a necro this league and really want to give occultist a shot but I am still unconvinced if it would be a good idea to go for occ instead of necro for soulwrest.

Cheers.

Hey, Not a problem. Occultist is a bit of a strange one. It gets about the same amount of es as we have health, and about half the damage. The upside is curses - they are pretty good. Just from a casual look, the amulet is expensive as is almost all of his gear. You'd probably be at around 7-8k es with more budget gear. He/she is also not using the bubonic trail so they are just manually casting.

The clear speed will be around the same, maybe slightly better thanks to Bloom but the single target will be a fair chunk worse. Having said that it's probably fine to go for it, just not my cup of tea.
I wonder how to start and level?whats best options?
i mean to start with what gems etc at what lvls.. from 1 -70 :) thx
Last edited by pluke89 on Nov 24, 2018, 5:41:08 AM
"
pluke89 wrote:

hey, there is a pob for that in the guide. Lvl with poets pens if rich or srs if not. It'll be a bit slow but safe.
"
pluke89 wrote:

hey, there is a pob for that in the guide. Lvl with poets pens if rich or srs if not. It'll be a bit slow but safe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info