[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

tested 2 specters, 1 frenzy+1 power charge. Was ....meh. No appreciable improvement...surprisingly.Oh well, 6 passive spent elsewhere.
So, I came up with something that easily doubled? Trippled? the deeps of the Phantasms.

My gear:

My tree:https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9BEtFScWbxcvGFYaOBpsHNwi9CSqJbIo-iqYLJwvbzLRNZI26TkLOsY64UGHRUdFnUeFSU9JsUqfSshMs03jU1JVxlXWWfNakWD4YoZi9GTnZlRmnmdxaHRqQ2vbbAttGW6qcLtxsnIPe8N8g3_GgKSCHoLHguSD24UyiECIQoqvjLGPGo_6kBGQM5BVkyeUb5Sgly2YrZrgm4qevaDmoS-iAKZXpqyofbXytz64k7yqvOq-T76KwGbBxdAf04_T-9fP2L3ZE9pi2wvfiuNq6QLr7uwY7IPsiu-I7-vyRfk3-ej60v4K_o8=?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Quif_Bubble

Written in Blood is next ( level 90) and then the staff block nodes. About level 95 it's "finished"

5800HP, Spirit offering puts me at about 1525 ES for Eldrich Battery ( MoM) + 740 unreserved mana ( MoM)

Going well, delve 280 atm, and red maps are trivial.

Edit! Im NOOB to Eldrich Battery...just clued in to a few changes to make. Ditched the nodes behind MoM, they do nothing, and ditched teh Watchers Eye, and Clarity. Discipline outside of chest. Im over 8k ehp with a on demand heal of almost 1k ES.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 8, 2018, 10:17:08 PM
"
So, I came up with something that easily doubled? Trippled? the deeps of the Phantasms.

My gear:

My tree:https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9BEtFScWbxcvGFYaOBpsHNwi9CSqJbIo-iqYLJwvbzLRNZI26TkLOsY64UGHRUdFnUeFSU9JsUqfSshMs03jU1JVxlXWWfNakWD4YoZi9GTnZlRmnmdxaHRqQ2vbbAttGW6qcLtxsnIPe8N8g3_GgKSCHoLHguSD24UyiECIQoqvjLGPGo_6kBGQM5BVkyeUb5Sgly2YrZrgm4qevaDmoS-iAKZXpqyofbXytz64k7yqvOq-T76KwGbBxdAf04_T-9fP2L3ZE9pi2wvfiuNq6QLr7uwY7IPsiu-I7-vyRfk3-ej60v4K_o8=?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Quif_Bubble

Written in Blood is next ( level 90) and then the staff block nodes. About level 95 it's "finished"

5800HP, Spirit offering puts me at about 1525 ES for Eldrich Battery ( MoM) + 740 unreserved mana ( MoM)

Going well, delve 280 atm, and red maps are trivial.

Edit! Im NOOB to Eldrich Battery...just clued in to a few changes to make. Ditched the nodes behind MoM, they do nothing, and ditched teh Watchers Eye, and Clarity. Discipline outside of chest. Im over 8k ehp with a on demand heal of almost 1k ES.

So basically the elemental version + haste.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

Yes and no :P. Victario's Influence is key, as well as Eldrich Battery and Spirit Offering.
Your ele version uses Essence Worm and encourages Kaoms. I Went down the MoM road, but with a Cloak of Defiance, but there was things that bothered me about it.

This...I am very happy with. Extremely tanky.
Also, Swapped the Watchers Eye for another:

And my ( final?) gear set up:

And the tree is quite different:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9BEtFScWbxcvGFYaOBpsHNwd2SL0JKolsij6KpgsnC9vMtE1kjbpOQs6xjrhQYdDVEVHRZ1HhUmxSp9KyEyzTeNTUlXGVdZZ81qRYPhihmL0ZOdmVGaeZ3FodGpDa9tsC20Zbqpwu3Gycg97w3yDf8aApIIegseC5IPbhTKIQIhCiq-MsY8aj_qQEZAzkFWTJ5RvlKCYrZrgm4qevaDmoS-iAKZXpqyofbXytz64k7zqvk--isBmwcXQH9OP0_vXz9i92RPaYtsL34rjaukC6-7sGOyD7IrviO_r8NXyRfRx-Tf56PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Quif_Bubble

I still thank you so much for this thread and found it very useful for brain storming. I usually just follow builds, and always end up regretting going off the beaten path. This time it worked out and I could *almost* say I made my build lol. But you of course get the credit.

I tried using Wrath AND discipline...with a lvl 3 enlighten, still not enough. I dont have 4 exa to SEE if it would be enough.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 9, 2018, 12:01:32 AM
"
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

Yes and no :P. Victario's Influence is key, as well as Eldrich Battery and Spirit Offering.
Your ele version uses Essence Worm and encourages Kaoms. I Went down the MoM road, but with a Cloak of Defiance, but there was things that bothered me about it.

This...I am very happy with. Extremely tanky.
Also, Swapped the Watchers Eye for another:

And my ( final?) gear set up:

And the tree is quite different:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9BEtFScWbxcvGFYaOBpsHNwd2SL0JKolsij6KpgsnC9vMtE1kjbpOQs6xjrhQYdDVEVHRZ1HhUmxSp9KyEyzTeNTUlXGVdZZ81qRYPhihmL0ZOdmVGaeZ3FodGpDa9tsC20Zbqpwu3Gycg97w3yDf8aApIIegseC5IPbhTKIQIhCiq-MsY8aj_qQEZAzkFWTJ5RvlKCYrZrgm4qevaDmoS-iAKZXpqyofbXytz64k7zqvk--isBmwcXQH9OP0_vXz9i92RPaYtsL34rjaukC6-7sGOyD7IrviO_r8NXyRfRx-Tf56PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Quif_Bubble

I still thank you so much for this thread and found it very useful for brain storming. I usually just follow builds, and always end up regretting going off the beaten path. This time it worked out and I could *almost* say I made my build lol. But you of course get the credit.

Hah it's good you found a character suited to you. Have you considered Occultist with that watchers eye? Might be something to try. Also I think Proj Weakness is slightly better damage than ele weakness.

With occultist you could probably drop zombies for temp chains + blasphemy as they get an additional curse. Also spirit offering doesn't do as much damage as flesh offering, unless you're using it for your own es gain.

maybe something like https://pastebin.com/pbsXZ5iK could work? you lose about 100 minion damage but again gain a bunch of defense.

The stave block nodes probably aren't good in this scenario as you're not using bone offering nor stone of laz so perhaps forgo it in favor of the flask nodes on witch.

Blashepmy Temp CHains..good call. Cant fit Wrath in so that's the ticket.

And ya, fuck Zombies, they die in 250+ delves too easy.

another edit: Ocultist here I come lol. Damn you Stag lmao.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 9, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
"

goood luck hah
And yes, I was using Spirit Offering for my own ES gain. Whiiiich doesn't work as Occultist. Which is more than fine, because I have over 2500ES WITHOUT even using Spirit Offering, and Flesh Offering is a automatic shoe in.

Love it. Thanks again.
"

I’m a bit late to the party, but definitely take wrath over haste in your victario, you’ll have way more damage that way, as you’re running faster casting already and increased cast speed has diminishing returns, while the more lightning multiplier doesn’t.
"
cbasz wrote:
"

I’m a bit late to the party, but definitely take wrath over haste in your victario, you’ll have way more damage that way, as you’re running faster casting already and increased cast speed has diminishing returns, while the more lightning multiplier doesn’t.

Thankee sai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info