Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
"
D1SA3LE wrote:

Yeah sry im Danish :p

Glad to have you in the community!

Thanks, happy to be here :)

It would be nice if GGG makes a road map of what is to come for the xbox over the next 1 year time.

At least we can then see what they are working on for the xbox version and we then know it’s coming.

GGG needs to be better to talk to the xbox community like they are with the PC version, that would give us a breather in that we know that the game is not just getting left behinden on xbox.

Hope GGG reads this and listen to what we are saying :)

All that to the side, i love this game, thx GGG
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
Last edited by D1SA3LE on Sep 10, 2018, 6:57:10 AM
fix achievements plzzzzz
Really nice patch. HC Delve
Delete.
Last edited by NewLeaguePapi on Jul 2, 2020, 6:45:23 AM
Well, this is an unlucky season. Achievement problems because the Xbox servers crashed and didnt worked correctly at the start of the season, huge performance problems. Almost unplayable in europe during 12 AM and 12 PM because server couldnt handle the amount of players during this time.

I was playing yesterday for two hours and there are still huge problems like lags, items arent loaded (in time), random crashes and so on. Sad story. The season has come to an end (for me) and I hope it will be better on 3.5
Please fix the bug with xbox where you have to press LS to view items even if it is set to default or higilight is on I almost lost a view unique items like my 6L Simple robe and good currrency. It affects unique, good currency, 4L, 3L vendor recipy items, portal scrolls, wisdom scrolls. Please this makes playing on xbox so fustrating because I have to back track everytime with LS just to make sure also sometimes you hear stuff drop but it does not even show when pressing LS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info