Xbox One 3.4.1 Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.4.1 Patch Notes

Delve Improvements
  • Azurite and Delve Upgrades are now shared across all of your characters in the same league. When you log into a character for the first time after this patch, it will merge its Azurite and Upgrades into the total for the league.
  • The base light radius of Flares has been increased.
  • Flares now light instantly, protecting you immediately, and travel a fixed distance away from you. They are still instant to use.
  • Dynamite now destroys Fractured Walls with a single use.
  • Monsters which use EMP have received updated animations and effects to more clearly signal the attack.
  • Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.
  • Fixed a bug where Azurite could get stuck in walls.
  • Temporarily disabled Global Illumination on Xbox One X. It will return in the near future.
  • Fixed a bug where a Delve Chest could spawn in a wall.
  • Fixed a bug where you could be prevented from throwing Dynamite if you were using Detonate Mines, the Mines Support gem, or Smoke Mine skill gem.
  • Fixed a bug where various Gorgol monsters were not giving credit towards the "Defeat following Monsters I" challenge when defeated.
  • Fixed a bug where Fossils were not allocated correctly in a party.
  • Fixed a bug where Light Radius from the Crawler and Flares appeared larger than it actually was.
  • Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine.
  • Fixed a bug where Devouring Totem did not devour corpses in the Azurite Mine.
  • Fixed a bug where Gruthkul's Pelt prevented the use of Flares and Dynamite.
  • Fixed a bug where Ichimonji prevented the Crawler from protecting you from Darkness.
  • Fixed a bug where dead Hardcore players were removed from the Delve Ladder.
  • Fixed various display issues with the Quest Tracker for the Niko quest line.
  • Fixed a bug where talking to Niko would change how you interact with other objects and NPCs. This bug could prevent you from buying items from vendors.
  • Fixed a rare bug preventing some players from entering the Azurite Mine.
  • Fixed a bug where various Fragments which dropped from Delve chests were not stackable in the Fragment Tab.

Other Improvements
  • Lily Roth has returned to Lioneye's Watch in Act 6.
  • Updated Neversink filters to version 6.31
  • Changed the Quality stat for Convocation to grant "x% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed", rather than Cast Speed.
  • Fixed a bug preventing Atlas completion of the Belfry and Mao Kun maps.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Slay the Corrupted Bosses" Zana mission did not complete in Maps with multiple bosses.
  • Fixed a bug where Tempest effects spawned by Prophecies were playing their strike visual correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where Blood Guard Herald and Faith Guard Herald effects were reversed when applied to Herald of Agony.
  • Fixed a bug where Lioneye's Fall did not convert Staff Spell Block to Bow Spell Block correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the Battle Cry passive caused Warcry skills to consume the mana cost twice.
  • Fixed a bug where the stat descriptions for Holy Relic Enchantments were not visible on items.
  • Fixed a bug where some item mods were still referring to "Physical Projectile Attack Damage", instead of "Vicious Projectiles".
  • Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow did not grant anything per Quality. It now grants 1% increased Projectile Speed per Quality.
  • Fixed a bug where Cremation and Volatile Dead could be cast while no corpses were available, resulting in mana being spent but no skill use occurring.
  • Fixed a bug where Vaal Ancestral Warchief did not work when dual-wielding claws.
  • Fixed a bug where quest items could be hidden on the minimap when using item filters.
  • Fixed three instance crashes.
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2018, 7:23:00 PM
Great fixes and fast, thank you.

Hope the randomly rooting of charcaters makes the next patch. Unequipping gear or dying fixes it right now for some reason.
Thank you based god. Been waiting for these since the PC patch. Such a good improvement. The rooting of the players is a weird one and it's only happened twice once when I started a map and the other when I started a haku mission
Thanks for the patch much appreciated I'm loving the new league.
"
Flares now light instantly, protecting you immediately, and travel to the location you clicked. They are still instant to use.

Might be a noob question but how do you click to place flares on Xbox?
Is there a special way to place them where you want ?
"
Xenobebop wrote:

Hope the randomly rooting of charcaters makes the next patch. Unequipping gear or dying fixes it right now for some reason.

This. So annoying having to unequip gear because of getting stuck.
Sounds really good - even covers some stuff that has affected me. Not too sure about this one though:

Fixed a bug where Tempest effects spawned by Prophecies were playing their strike visual correctly

But then again, I tend to seal and sell Tempest prophecies - I'm not too keen on them triggering in a tough map set up.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I didn’t see anything mentioned about the shaper fortress being able to spawn in standard? Where’s it was patched in the pc version?
Ahh so this is live now, excellent.
What does this mean for POEbox? I don't think we want any kind of targeted throwing of flares, we'll just die more often than we do now since there is no real screen targeting outside mobs, and God forbid we accidentally throw a flare across the room. We pretty much need these things to light up exactly where we stand.

"
Flares now light instantly, protecting you immediately, and travel to the location you clicked. They are still instant to use.

This is a huge problem too:

"

Posted by Xenobebop
alright this is some good stuff, i reaaaaaly appreciate the lighting fix it was a major hassle. thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info