What's the state of pvp right now ?

Friends (lol),

I Haven't loggued in the game for almost a year. Did things get better (pretty sur it didn't), what the new broken skills, gear, tactics. What kind of horrible bugs everyone is exploiting nowadays ?

Make me dream boys ^^
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2018, 1:01:47 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Friends (lol),

I Haven't loggued in the game for almost a year. Did things get better (pretty sur it didn't), what the new broken skills, gear, tactics. What kind of horrible bugs everyone is exploiting nowadays ?

Make me dream boys ^^

It is shit and no one plays it
"
lapiz wrote:

It is shit and no one plays it

Even all the hardcore who "invested" in the game stopped playing ?
Man GGG realy messup things over time.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 9, 2018, 9:16:35 AM
-Melee (Consecrated ground) is T1 now but you know what is happening when suddenly melee get strong? People start to say PVP sucks even more.

Imo should get nerfed soon.

-CA overlaps and is super strong too and need a nerf.

Then we have flameblast/BV and discharge that are strong too.

overall PVP still meh but 1 vs 1 is a little more interesting than few months ago... magma orb is still cancer in sarn, Google new investment.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 9, 2018, 9:18:05 AM
They fixed some stuff, introduced new broken dot stuff, and most ppl are playing delve which is pretty cool but buggy
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
ive seen a CA guy in sarn arena standard who overlap but its pretty weak to CI

looks like tanks + Scorching ray still viable and im not sure how to kill them now

i still thinking what build use for new pvp

"
ive seen a CA guy in sarn arena standard who overlap but its pretty weak to CI

looks like tanks + Scorching ray still viable and im not sure how to kill them now

i still thinking what build use for new pvp

blast rain mines &/or blast rain

Talking about what try hards from past do:

i play Dark Souls 3 Pvp and having a lot of fun right now.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 11, 2018, 1:12:49 PM
sarn is dead and 1v1 is trash nothing new changes...im playing lol right now having a blast so far!
I'm working on a max level portal build. Already got a level 2 portal and a level 4 empower, working on bonus levels, disfavour seems like a good source. Sitting at level 7 atm, but I feel there is more levels in there somewhere.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Rupenus wrote:

i play Dark Souls 3 Pvp and having a lot of fun right now.

Haha yeah that seems a lot of fun. Myself I moved on to destiny 2 and I love it.
My brother in law moved out of the city and droped a lot of stuff at my place including his PS4 with a copy of the game. I tried it a day I was bored and instantly fall in love with the gameplay and the art style.

The pvp side of it is far from perfect but Bungie got a lot of things right that GGG should learn from. Obviously it's less deeper than PoE in term of builds and item synergies but there is quite a lot you can do to get an edge on your opponent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info