Taychaz's Boss Service (You a god WTF) (ONLINE for Betrayal /Dont use my COPYCATS if im here boys ;)

Hey boyz and girlz this is my SC DELVE league thread!
Services:
Spoiler

UBER ELDER:
Spoiler
MESSAGE ME IN GAME

Uber Atziri:
Spoiler
30c completion price, Loot is yours except Axe or Gloves drops 30 percent paycut from market price but you keep the loot. It will be in my HO for server issues. If i fail i refund set (I have never failed).I dont sell your map's slots and waste your time. (Fast and quick) Payment before entering the map. RULE: You will wait in your Hideout i will call you when to come in IN PARTY chat.

Shaper:
Spoiler
30c completion price. Loot is yours. Only exception if Starforge or Ruby Flask or Amulet drops 30 percent paycut from current market price. I dont sell slots and waste my customer's time. (Fast and Quick) Payment before entering the map. It will be in any EU Realm(Preferably Amsterdam) RULE: You will wait in your Hideout i will call you when to come in IN PARTY chat.

Guardians:(Both Shaper and Uber Elder)
Spoiler
10c kill price. Loot and fragment is yours. Call me only at the boss arena. Failing is not even a thing here^^

My Gear
Spoiler

If you need anything message me in game -> IGN: TayChazBossKiller

In the first week of delve league had a good memory with one of my customers and i changed my post name by refering to that
Spoiler
My customer messaged me for Uber Elder but he was already started it and there were 2 portals left. One for me and one for him :) My ping was around 150 but there were not any other option for him since he already started it he could not change the realm of the arena. Anyways; when i enter the arena there were quite a bit of degens in the ground but my lovely customer manage to hit shaper and uber a little bit like their healths were 80 percent. However, after couple of seconds we had a guest in the arena! Yes! My customer :) Even though i told him not to enter until i call; i guess he could stand to wait in ho and wanted to help me!!! Of course he died in a second and now he was watching the fight in the ground. So, i had 2X life Uber elder and Shaper infront of me with 150 ping and like 6-7 degens and no portal to backup... and when everything ended: This was his message to me ->

To cut the story in short, follow the rules! or you can see some nasty things inside ;)

Some other nice experiences with my customers:
Spoiler
"
Arator95 wrote:
This guy is an absolute legend! He saved my Uber Elder when the arena was literally full of degen and shaper spheres, with me inside, too!
The ugly elder dropped
in one go!

Do I need to add anything ?

"
gabrimu wrote:
Indigon and Watcher's MAN, YOU ARE A GOD, CALA A BOCA E ME BEIJA
U ARE REALY A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

"
VanzkiE wrote:

Great service! Answers quick and is very willing to help. I accidentally entered the portal and made Uber Elder 2x life, but he was super nice about it and still did the run without any issues.

10/10 recommend for those looking for a boss carry service!

"
LordKroniK wrote:
Really good service. Fast kills on the guardians. Actually, staggeringly fast kills.

Really friendly and seems like a genuinely nice guy. Highly recommend :)

Edit: Also ran me through shaper and found this. I kept loot and gave a small tip for it. This guy is a legend.

"
Synidaeum wrote:
Super awesome person - I died to Uber Elder's blast at the end like a goof and was dead for loot drop, so they basically had the worlds easiest opportunity to take it. They left it all for me, and here it is :)

"
Kalpa_ wrote:
Can vouch for this guy, came in to help me from a pinch at final portal to Uber Atziri, after my previous helper guy had wasted two portals by apparently not knowing what grace period is and getting instagibbed twice.

Fated my Atziri shield, and hot damn this thing rolled well:

I guess I might switch this over to my upcoming soul mantle totemist, and sell the old one he uses. :)

Thumbs up, and thanks again!

Click the Link to see my old thread about SC Delve

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209526

A REPORT FILE HAS BEEN SENT ABOUT A SCAMMER.
If you are bored a bit and want to read ->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2219581

Stay Sane and Be Careful in Wraeclast Exile ;)

Your good comments are appriciated <3

I WILL ADD BETRAYAL STUFF SOON...

Last edited by TayChaz on Dec 18, 2018, 5:04:50 PM
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2019, 5:37:48 PM
Hi, I'm the special one, as this guy just said :d
Just finished successfully uber elder. Very fast and cheap
Here's my drop from uber elder:

Many thanks for the carrying without nerves and conflicts.
Also 1st russian client :P

that's what i got from his carry services! big upvote to the guy, gave me the item and carried me super quick!
Awesome dude, answered lighting fast, finished my minautor even faster.
He answered some of my question about his build too, very cool dude
Easy, trustable carry,
GG and thanks for the shaper kill, otherwise i'd waste my fragments!
Nice dude with capability of killing Uber Elder, I recommend him to everyone :)
Thanks again :)
Very good carry. It was easy and simple. Got a Watcher's eye out of it and the memory fragment! Big upvote for this guy :D

Uber Elder Kill Deathless, recommend good price. will post picture of loot when I get a chance! it was an uniq opal ring
This guy is an absolute legend! He saved my Uber Elder when the arena was literally full of degen and shaper spheres, with me inside, too!
The ugly elder dropped
in one go!

Do I need to add anything ?
Just had this guy run a corrupted minotaur ghosted (rogue's grip) with TC, vuln, As/MS and 67% more life. ez game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info