[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

The upfront damage and sustain on this build is great. I planned on making a Champion but I ended up choosing Occultist for a few reasons:

1) Clear. Occultist is way faster, hands down. Profane Bloom caused by minions is scaled by minion damage and support. Coupled with Void Beacon, it's great for clearing around corners or through a doorway. Strongbox/shrine packs get cleared from one volley instead of 2-3.

2) Curse effectiveness. Since damage doesn't seem to be a problem, I opted for Enfeeble in a Mark of Submission. I'm planning on picking up a Blasphemy + Temporal chains at 87.

I tested my character at 76 and it had no problems clearing a properly rolled T11. The single target wasn't the fastest (similar speed to what's shown in your videos) but my HoA was only level 17 at the time.
Added a video of the Shaper and Uber Elder fight.

"
The single target wasn't the fastest (similar speed to what's shown in your videos) but my HoA was only level 17 at the time.

Where do you get that damage from?
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Sep 26, 2018, 7:40:37 PM
I would love to try this build i hope that I can earn some currency first to buy all the stuff.

Can I ask you to make an import from path of buiding link? :D

It can helps a lot, at least to me, to follow better the build. Thanks anyway, nice building!
"
Zorten_ wrote:
Can I ask you to make an import from path of buiding link? :D

It's below the passive tree, the import link of my current build.
I'm not sure why this build guide isn't more popular. I played exclusively summoner for leagues and leagues, this puts a nice twist on the traditional summoner build!

Thanks for your guide Clooney.

GL SS
What's the leveling like? I've never leveled non-spell caster classes.
"
I'm not sure why this build guide isn't more popular. I played exclusively summoner for leagues and leagues, this puts a nice twist on the traditional summoner build!

Thanks for your guide Clooney.

GL SS

Me too, and i always wanted to do a viable minion build as Champion. And HoA was perfect for that.

"
generalchaos wrote:
What's the leveling like? I've never leveled non-spell caster classes.

I cant really tell you. I started this character as SRS, and did level with that, because i didnt know how viable pure HoA would be before league start.
Any reason why my barrage would not be stacking virulence fast? I seem to run OOM as well.
"
Any reason why my barrage would not be stacking virulence fast? I seem to run OOM as well.

Yea, seems like i wasnt aware that it has some ramp up time with only the 20% from the herald. I was using 20% poison on the tree before I tried out Elder gloves with poison to socketed gems, so i didnt notice that it's too slow without poison support.
I'm sorry about that, you can either drop the LMP for poison, invest 3 points to get "Master Fletcher" or get Elder gloves with poison.
I need to change that in the guide.

Regarding mana cost, use level 1 Barrage, the mana cost gets higher with levels.
It costs 32 mana at level 1 and 51 mana at level 20.
Hey man. Just killed uber elder with the help of you guide! Felt pretty good but I'm still a newbie to the fight. Every other boss is a pushover. I used a hybrid of your and engineering eternity's guides. Specifically your defense (minus 1 curse) + his offense.

https://pastebin.com/wNkAHepn

Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info