[3.4] Grogo’s Quill Rain, poison stacking Toxic Rain

"
Fitfirar wrote:
Any bosses you've defeated?
Also, why added chaos instead of swift affiction?
0 jewels on tree which is bad for any build at your level
Cloth and Chain node on the tree is 100% not worth picking it up
I hope Thief's Torment not the end game planned ring? Otherwise its bad idea
You're wearing Windscream but i dont see any resource of you second curse
Having Witchfire Brew flask is probably the best option for applying Despair untill you'll buy Impresence with Despair reservation (replacing Atziri's flask)

thief's Torment is incredible actually and comes with quantity.
"
Fitfirar wrote:

edit: currently trying socketed herald of agony, even 4l seems worth for me,

Worth IT*
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 25, 2018, 4:35:54 PM
Hello,
What do you think about dendrobate in this set? 100% more dmg with poison is really nice.

My current set:
https://pastebin.com/PZEuLi02

If you need blind chance, there is option with abyss jewel % chance to blind enemy on hit :)

Have recently killed corrupted hydra with more att speed and other boost for monster on map with 1 tp :D

This set cost me +/- 5 ex and about 200-300 fusings, now im thinking about put empower in 6l with despire but dont know if it will work :/

If you have any ideas what should i change here please tell me.
Last edited by Kyoshiro17 on Sep 27, 2018, 6:31:22 PM
"
Kyoshiro17 wrote:
Hello,
What do you think about dendrobate in this set? 100% more dmg with poison is really nice.

My current set:
https://pastebin.com/PZEuLi02

If you need blind chance, there is option with abyss jewel % chance to blind enemy on hit :)

Have recently killed corrupted hydra with more att speed and other boost for monster on map with 1 tp :D

This set cost me +/- 5 ex and about 200-300 fusings, now im thinking about put empower in 6l with despire but dont know if it will work :/

If you have any ideas what should i change here please tell me.

I moved on days ago ( this is kinda...bad), but I would say NOOOOO. This build has very little HP as it is without wearing a chest with zero hp.
First of all, sorry guys, took me a while to get back to this thread. Started studying and stuff...
Last edited by grog0 on Nov 28, 2018, 5:02:15 PM
Will you update for 3.5 ?

I skipped last league but i am wondering if toxic rain worth it for the next league.
---
Good bye sweet Quill rain :(
"
Kelemn wrote:
Will you update for 3.5 ?

I skipped last league but i am wondering if toxic rain worth it for the next league.

as the last one wrote, RiP Quilrain... I wont update it for the Start... maybe later on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info