[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
SonofGodJesus wrote:
Great build by the way! Can someone who's playing this build explain this to me? "Cast With Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector
the totem wont proc with CWDT, just there for the attack speed boost on bosses."

I don't understand how ancestral protector would increase attack speed on bosses if the totem doesn't procs? Someone here must know the mechanic bind this.. please share. Thankyou

You manually cast the totem
"
SonofGodJesus wrote:
Great build by the way! Can someone who's playing this build explain this to me? "Cast With Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector
the totem wont proc with CWDT, just there for the attack speed boost on bosses."

I don't understand how ancestral protector would increase attack speed on bosses if the totem doesn't procs? Someone here must know the mechanic bind this.. please share. Thankyou

you press a button and it pops up..
I recently found this, and saw they're super expensive on poe.trade, googling yielded this build. I'm currently thinking of trying it, or should I use it for something else?

can anyone explain how i can go about crafting my own helm to try for socketed gems are supported by immolate, concentrate?

and what's the difference if trying to craft for immolate, concentrate, and more elemental damage?
Last edited by aksydent on Jan 7, 2019, 1:13:31 AM
"
aksydent wrote:
can anyone explain how i can go about crafting my own helm to try for socketed gems are supported by immolate, concentrate?

and what's the difference if trying to craft for immolate, concentrate, and more elemental damage?

When you want more ele dmg you need to use Essence of horror (around 30c each) and prey for luck to get immolate and conc effect. Without ele dmg just spam chaoses. You also need Elder base helmet
How would you guys go around and finish crafting this helmet?

Also, is that stygian a good belt for this build?
Last edited by filipo78 on Jan 7, 2019, 8:39:52 AM
Im running out of mana on single-target bosses with one +2 mana jewel, what am I missing? Is it just the levels that will grant me a higher mana pool or is there some skill point that I need?
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Jan 7, 2019, 8:59:05 AM
I was running out of mana before the second +2 gem... Just add another one.
Hi, just started this build yesterday, lv80 now. Here's what I currently have.

What should be my most immediate improvement? Have 1-2ex to spend now.
"
midnight2903 wrote:
Hi, just started this build yesterday, lv80 now. Here's what I currently have.

What should be my most immediate improvement? Have 1-2ex to spend now.

are you resist capped with the thief's ring? if not i would replace the thief's ring and buy 2x 1 exalt rings with more resists and more damage mods. then you can buy more damage on your amulet because you will have more resists from the rings. amulet and rings are big dps spots.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info