[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

was my Question to stupid :)? it is the Chernobog Piller no alternavie?

Ur suggestion with vita Aura it's nice, but the WE cost 1 Mirror ;( thats way to far for most players

thanks anyway best funny build was i play and finally something to tank all content
Last edited by Beelzebob on Jan 1, 2019, 2:45:32 PM
this build is insane im clearing maps so fast i spend way too much time looking around the map when no one is alive because in my head there is no way i finished that fast. also i love how this build is great without the full gear. getting the shank was absurd that was my favorite upgrade! thanks for the guide!
Hey! Looking for separate rings for this build and i though, why not multicraft them?
Currently i have

ready to craft (scrapping currency right now) and now im thinking about best possible crafts on them.

This is what i've came up with:
S Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (2 ex, duh)
S (14–16)% increased Fire Damage (4 c)
S +(26–30) to Dexterity (2 c, Need it on just ONE ring)
(for other ring: (3–5)% increased Attack Speed (2 alch))
P LGOH
P Adds (12–17) to (26–30) Fire Damage to Attacks (2 alch)
P +(41–55) to maximum Life (2 alch)

cold/lightning bases are used to balance resistances later with Blessed Orbs for The Wise Oak.

Am i missing some good mods? I've tried fishing for some "pre-crafted" useful mods but didnt find succes.
Killed shaper for the first time using thief's totem. Died 3 times but the fight was really nice with 9k life pool.
I'm new to this build, running through HC now with it - is it normal to skip the 3 extra endurance charges? Would you take them in HC? Or any other advice for using this build in HC?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
I'm new to this build, running through HC now with it - is it normal to skip the 3 extra endurance charges? Would you take them in HC? Or any other advice for using this build in HC?

Look on my char in SC. I have for over 9.7k HP, 4 endurance charges, running all Red maps without death. I think there is no need to take extra end charges
so i got a

today... anyone got any advice as to where i can put it?

i was thinking on the bottom by golems blood
Last edited by trippywaffles on Jan 2, 2019, 1:57:42 AM
"
trippywaffles wrote:
so i got a

today... anyone got any advice as to where i can put it?

i was thinking on the bottom by golems blood

You probably should put it on the market
Killer shaper for the first time at level 90 using thief's totem. Wasn't too hard.
This build is great even while leveling, it just gets more powerful and powerful until you unlock Multistrike Support, then..

However, I'm greatly concerned about the Mind Over Matter-talent as it makes you take part of incoming damage from mana. However with both Herald of Ash and Anger up, most of your mana is already reserved and taking damage from MOM (no pun intended) breaks the build.

First your dps stops when you can't cast Molten Strike, then incoming damage keeps exhausting your mana and you start taking health damage and die. Getting back up with just flasks feels difficult.

So should I unlearn Mind Over Matter for now or is there anything to counter it later in the build? Mana Regeneration from Multistrike Support hits etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info