[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi, just wondering how you keep your mana up on molten strike?
Hi Hybridboy, thanks a lot for the build, i enjoyed it. :)

Edit: I have one question, can this be used as a league starter? if yes what is the approach to be followed?
The ring for mana leech and life leech(from the leveling section of the guide) helped a lot while progressing in the acts. but damage was low for some reason... i would love if you or someone could throw a bunch of points of what needs to be done for leveling during league start.
Last edited by Sinz0000 on Mar 12, 2021, 1:27:31 AM
Yay, lvl98 reached and first Maven down !

It definitely can be used as a league starter. Build is pretty straightforward and doesn't rely on some specific gear so you can go with whatever drops and can reach red maps without troubles ;)

Before getting the cluster jewels, there are always some good passives anyway and a clarity gem instead of anger can grants enough mana regen in the meantime.
Or for a few passive points, there is also a node that grants both leeches, a bit on the right of Golem Blood.

Divine Flesh part and max resists, 6link helmet+kaom, +1target gloves.. all this isn't mandatory 'til pushing further into the high tiers.

"
bababrad wrote:
Hi, just wondering how you keep your mana up on molten strike?

You drain mana from one of the cluster jewels passives.
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
Last edited by fistoz on Mar 12, 2021, 12:05:33 PM
Hi,
Can this build work with an inquisitor ascendancy?

Hi there,

great build. A lot of effort went into this good job!

The only thing which would be a great addition is how to craft the helmet and maybe the gloves.

The helmet is your key item of you build (6/7 Link), so I think it is very important for people to know to how craft it.

Maybe a harvest and non-harvest way (so perfect one with maven orb and "normal one" with just 20immo, 20conce, 30%ele)

Thanks!
Not too many ways to craft 20/20/30. Horror spam until you get 20 conc with an open suffix or try and annul one. Then harvest add fire until you get 20 immo. Of course, from what I understand, target harvest craft is going away next league, which will leave either just horror spam, or Fossil spam with Pristine, Scorched, Prismatic and Glyphic.
"
Hi there,

great build. A lot of effort went into this good job!

The only thing which would be a great addition is how to craft the helmet and maybe the gloves.

The helmet is your key item of you build (6/7 Link), so I think it is very important for people to know to how craft it.

Maybe a harvest and non-harvest way (so perfect one with maven orb and "normal one" with just 20immo, 20conce, 30%ele)

Thanks!

was thinking about making a guide to craft some items for the build.
but they just announced that harvest is basically being deleted so i dont see a point of doing that anymore.
"
Karumph wrote:
Not too many ways to craft 20/20/30. Horror spam until you get 20 conc with an open suffix or try and annul one. Then harvest add fire until you get 20 immo. Of course, from what I understand, target harvest craft is going away next league, which will leave either just horror spam, or Fossil spam with Pristine, Scorched, Prismatic and Glyphic.

Thanks for the fast responses.

Tried it in craft of exile.
For level 18 Immo, level 18 ConcE and %Ele dmg with Essence of Horror spam, its
10.304 chaos. Uhm 100ex just for a 7link looks a bit costly.
For level 20 gems is 412ex btw :)

For pristine, scorched, prismatic and glyphic to get the same mods its 541 ex.

Another question.
I want to league start this build next league. Whats the best method of getting this pseudo 6link at the beginning?
Just buy it of other players or spam 1socket resonators with scorched fossils?
"
"
Karumph wrote:

Thanks for the fast responses.

Tried it in craft of exile.
For level 18 Immo, level 18 ConcE and %Ele dmg with Essence of Horror spam, its
10.304 chaos. Uhm 100ex just for a 7link looks a bit costly.
For level 20 gems is 412ex btw :)

For pristine, scorched, prismatic and glyphic to get the same mods its 541 ex.

Another question.
I want to league start this build next league. Whats the best method of getting this pseudo 6link at the beginning?
Just buy it of other players or spam 1socket resonators with scorched fossils?

huh? thats not how it works...
you use essences on the helmet until you get lvl20 immolate, then you clean and craft with harvest.
we talked about it in previous pages, look it up.
Just did The Hidden fight. Kept the invitation magic quality as I didn't know how hard the bosses were gonna be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VBPJatJg_g

Leaves me with synthesis bosses invitation, the feared and Maven.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info