[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I'm close to affording xophs + kaom's heart, but my flasks are still not great. I wonder if I should buy dying sun + kaom's heart + 2 socket tombfist instead..
I already made calculations about resistance's if I buy a xophs + kaom's heart.
My gear atm:

"
Redauric wrote:
Nice, having an absolute blast with this build so far. Totally suit my style of pushing the face tanking limit.

So far I've only accumulated these gears and not even lvl 80 but the build is freaking fun to play.

Wow, impressive helm! better than mine.

How did you get it? :D
Hi guys, im terrible in POE in almost everything but i'm pretty good at making money with Uber Lab and made a ton of moeny so far. My problem is when I try to do anything other than uber lab I get destroyed by betryal content in red maps.

Can someone take look at my gear and tell me what i should get next? I have a ton of money still in my stash. I'm think I should recraft my enchanted helment. I bought the base for 5 ex. My DPS if I calcualed it right is about 500k atm good enough to boost 6 people through lab fast.

Last edited by __rabbit on Dec 12, 2018, 7:21:30 PM
"
phexifa wrote:
"
Redauric wrote:
Nice, having an absolute blast with this build so far. Totally suit my style of pushing the face tanking limit.

So far I've only accumulated these gears and not even lvl 80 but the build is freaking fun to play.

Wow, impressive helm! better than mine.

How did you get it? :D

Hey buddy, I got extremely lucky last night when I found someone selling it and got it for 5ex. A steal imo. I don't normally have 5ex lying around but miraculously I had it yesterday! Now I'm completely broke. Pretty much the ultimate end game helmet. Plan to run uber lab to get the helm enchant and might exalt it to see if I get lucky with life/armor hybrid pre-fix.

hi what do you think about this helmet? https://imgur.com/a/c2Xttyw

[dbLinkedItem id="12645575009"]
Last edited by armanii84 on Dec 13, 2018, 2:02:17 AM
I modified some for the defensive part but I generally go according to your build just that for now I am unable to afford either Kaom's Heart or Grelwood but my dps is VERY LOW. Can I know what is the problem :( checked on POB and my damage is just 48k for melee hit and 28k for molten balls :( Is it normal for such dps with my item and my setup?
Last edited by AthrunLee on Dec 13, 2018, 2:48:27 AM
what do you think about buying beltimber blade untill we can afford grelwood shank ? it gives far shot which is not really usefull for us but also "Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles if you've used a Movement Skill Recently".
Hello, I'm quite new to PoE, but I was wondering, what makes this build so good for Lab runs?
How do you skip traps along the way without any flask recharging on its own?
I'm still leveling in story, and every trap I got cought in shred my life at those trials.

I love the build so far. It feels great.

P.S.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to invest one point in Proficiency and/or Hard Knocks on the passive tree to help getting those DEX/INT requirements until you get good enough gear to meet these requirements?
Then just respec the 2 points and allocate them elsewhere.

Thx for build! I will try!

/Спасибо за билд, попробую новую лигу с ним
RUs
while lvling this build how is elemental damage allocated for weapon damage? If my weapon says adds fire damage how does that work? I am only like lvl 41 but I don't feel like I am putting out enough damage I switched to a relentless fury axe from another axe with lit cold and fire damage but I don't really know how those things play into damage totals. also am I missing something about getting this ring its really expensive....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info