[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Mate, your build is absolutely incredible. I am still fairly new to PoE, this is my first char 90+. After 90 it feels sort of dull to me and deaths really, really hurt. This feels like a bigger deal to a new player who is still unfamiliar with all the hidden dangers, so such a tanky build and the stability that comes with it helps A LOT.

Gear is pretty solid now, except for the lack of a GG helmet. I spent about 5-6 ex overall (which ate most of my budget). Was unsure how damage would hold up in endgame, but it is still super solid.

What I really love is the creative approach with the pseudo 6L to go all in with life. I will take this one to 95+!
first things first, i’m playing this build and loving it. i have a question though and after much googling i still haven’t gotten a clear answer. With the changes to immortal call and the gem not saying it makes you immune to physical now, does it still proc the life recovery rate buff from soul of arakaali? if not i may change my pantheon.
"
NeRvEMessiah wrote:
first things first, i’m playing this build and loving it. i have a question though and after much googling i still haven’t gotten a clear answer. With the changes to immortal call and the gem not saying it makes you immune to physical now, does it still proc the life recovery rate buff from soul of arakaali? if not i may change my pantheon.

i think i mentioned this in the patch updates.
this "trick" doesnt work anymore since immortal call doesnt make you immune to phy dmg.
ah ok i looked and must have missed it. any suggestions on pantheon to replace araakali? also do you still use immortal call or did you swap it out?
"
NeRvEMessiah wrote:
ah ok i looked and must have missed it. any suggestions on pantheon to replace araakali? also do you still use immortal call or did you swap it out?

i just kept the setup.
solaris is the best option if you dont want to keep arakaali.
Hi guys, this build is still viable ?
how this build working nowadays?
Hiya, where are you fitting Blood & Sand in?
"
Jb6BigDog wrote:

in the aura setup with enlighten.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Jb6BigDog wrote:

in the aura setup with enlighten.

I'll have Anger and Herald of Ash in there, do you drop something to fit it in? How about war banner? I have them all at the moment because i'm still using six link chest but i nearly have everything i need to switch to kaoms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info