[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Looking at the numbers, the build works just very fine without that 30% more elemental damage mod, it's just a very very late endgame boost if you are very rich.
"
War_Reaver wrote:
At minimum, it's 90ex for a helm like the one recommended on Delve. Standard doesn't even have one.

First, i see helms for less than that.
second, there are helms like this in standard.

"
thomzon wrote:
Looking at the numbers, the build works just very fine without that 30% more elemental damage mod, it's just a very very late endgame boost if you are very rich.

Never said its a mandatory item.
i wrote that its an option if you have the money for it.

in fact, i mentioned many times that there are no mandatory items and the build could be done on a budget.

look at Kerrick72's profile from the last page, he is missing most of the gear in the guide and he done the guardians anyway.

So this is going to be my 3.5 league starter, and possibly main character, I have a very good feeling.

I'll post anything useful I experience / find out during the whole process.
The 80ex helmets are the ones with +3ms proj. Without they are really cheap. And you dont really need it. Atm I run just with more ms dmg and atm only u atziri is missing for my endgame Test.

Xoph and the rings can be hard but you dont need them.

Im sure this will be my Starter in 3.5
Either the right enchant or the 30% more elemental damage mod makes the price really really high.
But as these are really non-required upgrades, and the price of a good helmet without those is really low, I don't see any issue.
"
thomzon wrote:
So this is going to be my 3.5 league starter, and possibly main character, I have a very good feeling.

I'll post anything useful I experience / find out during the whole process.

:)

"
Mekrat wrote:
The 80ex helmets are the ones with +3ms proj. Without they are really cheap. And you dont really need it. Atm I run just with more ms dmg and atm only u atziri is missing for my endgame Test.

Xoph and the rings can be hard but you dont need them.

Im sure this will be my Starter in 3.5

^^

"
thomzon wrote:
Either the right enchant or the 30% more elemental damage mod makes the price really really high.
But as these are really non-required upgrades, and the price of a good helmet without those is really low, I don't see any issue.

yea exactly.
It is expensive to get tanky with this build?
Or its still possible to get tanky and do moderate damage with ~1 ex when used as a league starter?
Seriously considering this for a league starter. I had a blast playing Jugg a few leagues ago and would love if you could flesh out the leveling process a bit in the guide. Perhaps a "go this way, get some claw stuff here until 60, then respec to use the sword/board when you get them like this." that alone would be nice.
"
Enterich wrote:
It is expensive to get tanky with this build?
Or its still possible to get tanky and do moderate damage with ~1 ex when used as a league starter?

Yes, you can totally get tanky on the budget.

"
Kaerthon wrote:
Seriously considering this for a league starter. I had a blast playing Jugg a few leagues ago and would love if you could flesh out the leveling process a bit in the guide. Perhaps a "go this way, get some claw stuff here until 60, then respec to use the sword/board when you get them like this." that alone would be nice.

You should try it then.
you will see that as long as you follow the general guide lines of the build you will do just fine.

for a league starter- get thiefs torment as soon as possible.
this ring will carry you hard to late game.
then you want a fast attacking sword\claw (bright beak isnt a bad choice actually), could be a rare one too.
after that you need to get a 6L for higher tiers maps, either a tabula or an elder helmet, both should be worth about the same at this point.
i would recommend an elder helmet (even a 5L) so you can use a high life armor until you get a kaoms heart.

once you have grelwood shank, elder helmet and kaoms heart you are set for endgame pretty much.
those are the core items of the build.
Is it possible to build something similar with one of those new Steel gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info