[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Slogexile wrote:
So, it will autocast when i get hit?

I'm thinking I was so used to casting it and the fact I could cast the totem, I thought something was setup wrong. Thanks

Edit:
Ok, I totally don't get what is going on with this. I am getting random charges from the gloves I'm wearing and the CWDT doesnt seem to go off at all. It shows all the attached gems to CWDT as castable and not shaded over sorta taking away the whole point of the CWDT gem.

I realize this must be old hat for a lot of you out there but I don't get what is going wrong.

"10% CHANCE TO GAIN A POWER, FRENZY OR ENDURANCE CHARGE ON KILL" - Thats why u getting charges

And as I wrote for CWDT it can only support skills that are not too high leveled

"THIS GEM CAN ONLY SUPPORT SKILL GEMS REQUIRING LEVEL 40 OR LOWER" - lvl 2 cwdt
all your gems socketed with CWDT require lvl 52
Yeah I finally noticed that. Thanks.
I am too dumb to use this build so I am gonna go back to bed
"
dominatorTA wrote:

Honestly it's not as great as OP says. I'm currently lvl 89 @ 8,300 hp and I still get shit on by the most random things imaginable. I'm playing perfectly as well with flasks and dodging / CC. Sometimes I clean a T15 as if they were T1 mobs and then other times I get killed a T3 like it's a death rolled T15... I understand map mods can be different, but I'm very familiar with what I can and cannot run. But this game is just too random to have a truly "standard good build" that will always work. I read somewhere that the scaling is actually built into the game so that you never truly get a REAL advantage. If that's true, then I'm about done with this shit game because that's fucking bull shit.
Hi im a semi noob i want more DPS but dont know where to get.
can someone please check my gears and see if there are things i can change.
It really feels like im stuck and cant progress.

Last edited by micky21768 on May 3, 2019, 3:25:03 AM
"
UnholyHanma wrote:
"
dominatorTA wrote:

Honestly it's not as great as OP says. I'm currently lvl 89 @ 8,300 hp and I still get shit on by the most random things imaginable. I'm playing perfectly as well with flasks and dodging / CC. Sometimes I clean a T15 as if they were T1 mobs and then other times I get killed a T3 like it's a death rolled T15... I understand map mods can be different, but I'm very familiar with what I can and cannot run. But this game is just too random to have a truly "standard good build" that will always work. I read somewhere that the scaling is actually built into the game so that you never truly get a REAL advantage. If that's true, then I'm about done with this shit game because that's fucking bull shit.

if your problem is with the game, dont blame my build, ty.
"
micky21768 wrote:
Hi im a semi noob i want more DPS but dont know where to get.
can someone please check my gears and see if there are things i can change.
It really feels like im stuck and cant progress.

Rude :P.
Did red Elder again, used frost wall with increased duration this time, and the damn shaper died again. When he switched to the last restrain he was for a short time in the fireline and died almost instantly.

I am severly getting tired of this, why is one of the potentially best drops in the game (and the last memory fragment) gated behind such an annoying mechanic? Just the though of setting up all that Elder stuff again makes me wanna puke right now....
"
E_Zann wrote:
Did red Elder again, used frost wall with increased duration this time, and the damn shaper died again. When he switched to the last restrain he was for a short time in the fireline and died almost instantly.

I am severly getting tired of this, why is one of the potentially best drops in the game (and the last memory fragment) gated behind such an annoying mechanic? Just the though of setting up all that Elder stuff again makes me wanna puke right now....

i would keep ancestral call for this fight, its much easier to kill the monsters,
My problem was that with the frost wall, I had problems even moving around enough to kill the monsters. Then I thought I just block him and leave the monsters be, which worked fine until he switched position the last time and got instagibbed....

What annoys me most is thinking about the amount of maps I would have to run again now, just to get another red elder fight. But thats more me being annoyed with the game design, not a complaint about this build ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info