The Coliseum Armour Set and Super Stash Sale

Cool attachments !
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Modular hat!? cool! But anyone else see a..."One-eyed monster"?
It's not bad - but as an owner of the Manticore Supporter Pack, I do prefer its armour set and don't really feel an urge to have both. Wouldn't mind seeing less 'heavy' armour set MTX. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
ok seriously stop it... I dont make enough money to be able to buy all these bad ass skins and armor sets T.T damn looks so bad ass with the Aquila helm and armor set @.@
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Oh come on ...
I just bought a whole set of all those stash tab when the league started and yesterday.. ^^
Good timing ^^

nevermind (edit)
Last edited by pirshom on Sep 7, 2018, 3:05:48 AM
Excellent stuff except one thing:

Why the square tissues at the hip?! Is that improvisation, has the owner of the chest gone straight from the kitchen into battle?
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 7, 2018, 3:16:34 AM
This armour set looks realistic and cool. Much better than the gaudy WoW type stuff that has been prevalent. Kudos to the art team and anyone else involved with getting these sorts of looks made.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
meh
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
wait...every stash tab is on sale but when I look only the bundles actually cost less?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info