The Delve League Concept Art

This is pretty amazing. Love the amount of effort that you guys put into every new content. Keep up the good work! :)
Awesome artwork!! Keep it coming!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Thanks for sharing.
Always great to see concept art.
nice and very good game Delve League.
Love me some concept art! My favorite is the elevator art (5th from top). Thanks for all the hard work! :)
Last edited by Vengful_Savior on Sep 6, 2018, 7:20:10 PM

GGG please.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Any chance we could get full res versions of those first four images for wallpaper purposes?
By far the best concept art this game had so far. Like on another level than before.
Is there any chance you guys are planning on releasing another concept art of Path of Exile hardcover book?! I was super happy when my Art book actually arrived!! The glossyness of the pages is out of this world amazing!! Please keep this in mind for your fans who love physical merchandise!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Nice stuff!

Delve has a lot of flaws, but the inside of the mine is looking pretty awesome.

Hiring an UI Architect and a Quality Manager should help to catch up with the rest of the game...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info