3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
RaPsKa wrote:
So the best enchant would be +1 sentinels of purity? What about +1 to additional rare sentinel of dominance might be just as good?

Also I take it the only reason you use light poacher helm is purely for the abyss jewel slots as the minions do all the damage therefore we are not gaining spirit charges at all? :(

1. +1 additional Rare sentinel will be the helmet i would use AFTER i finish the end game grind (shaper and uber elder, uber atziri) because that extra aura weilding sentinel will help a lot with simple trash-mob farming. But ...for bossing ..+1 HoP Sentinel is just better in every way.

2. Yes, the light poacher is strictly for abyss jewel, 2 of those abyss jewel , with high physical scaling will make a huge difference and no, you rarely ever discharge the spirit charges because you rarely get the last hit while farming , the only thing you do in a farming scenario si "debuff" the minions so you sustain an army of dom blow sentinels up.
I hope i answered your questions, if not hit me back.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Hello,

can do with this skill ülab or only oneshoot by Boss?
"
Blood88 wrote:
Hello,

can do with this skill ülab or only oneshoot by Boss?

I hope i undestood your question correctly, YES you can do uber, actually it was a joke to kill ubber , you just get a few hits in to summon your HoP sentinels, then kill the skeletons that Izaro summons with his balls then just sit back and wait for him to die the next few seconds.

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:
So the best enchant would be +1 sentinels of purity? What about +1 to additional rare sentinel of dominance might be just as good?

Also I take it the only reason you use light poacher helm is purely for the abyss jewel slots as the minions do all the damage therefore we are not gaining spirit charges at all? :(

1. +1 additional Rare sentinel will be the helmet i would use AFTER i finish the end game grind (shaper and uber elder, uber atziri) because that extra aura weilding sentinel will help a lot with simple trash-mob farming. But ...for bossing ..+1 HoP Sentinel is just better in every way.

2. Yes, the light poacher is strictly for abyss jewel, 2 of those abyss jewel , with high physical scaling will make a huge difference and no, you rarely ever discharge the spirit charges because you rarely get the last hit while farming , the only thing you do in a farming scenario si "debuff" the minions so you sustain an army of dom blow sentinels up.

Thanks for the reply. what are your thoughts on Geofri's legacy helm and scaling? Also it seems that the phys dmg mod on the jewels is hard to get when crafting!
"
RaPsKa wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:

Thanks for the reply. what are your thoughts on Geofri's legacy helm and scaling? Also it seems that the phys dmg mod on the jewels is hard to get when crafting!

If , and only IF i could get a geofri's legacy with the +1 HoP sentinel uber enchant, i would consider using it with HoP(lvl 21) + empower lvl 4 + Melee Physical + Faster attack (if possible regarding mana multiplier, need to check)
That would total 6 HoP minions lvl 26 (+1 to empower from helm) gem, that will surely compensate the lack of 2 abyss jewels, and i think will effectively increase the boss damage scenario.

Regardin the phys abyss jewels...i`ll be honest, i bought them all , ranging from 30c each to 1 ex each, depending on the roll. I investe a whole lot of currency in those jewels.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Sep 10, 2018, 6:40:21 AM
Just started trying out this build, like it so far and its a breeze to level with it. Looking forward to maps.

Greets
"
ApacheX wrote:
Just started trying out this build, like it so far and its a breeze to level with it. Looking forward to maps.

Greets

you'll have fun with it, i promise, it's such a breeze farming you will not notice the difference

Stay safe exiles ;)
Looks great! Noob question here but how do the sentinels of purity get summoned during boss fights, since it's summoned on kill?
trying to debate this over dancing duo version both seems so good
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Looks great! Noob question here but how do the sentinels of purity get summoned during boss fights, since it's summoned on kill?

It's ok, don't stress.
Read the description , you have 20% chance to summon a sentinel when hitting a Unique Monstre (a.k.a. Boss) and with that high attack speed, that's almost instant summon full sentinels. Not to mentions using an Onslaught Flask...

Stay safe exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info