3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

If attackspeed is a matter, why not replace minion damage with increased attack speed support?
Ok, it's less total minion damage, more own damage but at bosses faster minion ramp up time, and more time charging around avoiding slams.
Wanna know what's the best 5Link Setup till i have a 6L belly and do you know how far i can come with just a 5L?
"
Llyrain wrote:
If attackspeed is a matter, why not replace minion damage with increased attack speed support?
Ok, it's less total minion damage, more own damage but at bosses faster minion ramp up time, and more time charging around avoiding slams.

We have multistrike ;)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
NeBuLa199 wrote:
Wanna know what's the best 5Link Setup till i have a 6L belly and do you know how far i can come with just a 5L?

I reached red maps, at lvl 87 with only a 4 link , Dom blow+ multistrike+minion damage+ melee physical damage
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Going to start a new build on the SC-SSF league (not HC because i really don't have that much time to play so it's really not worth it atm..)

I`m planing a Lightning Tendrils - Trickster with orb of storms for bossing, planning on making it a defensive crit build , but i'll see what happens.

If my internet holds up i`ll try and stream or at least record and post my progress on my YouTube channel later tonight and every night from now on.

Why lightning tendrils? i just love the shock theme of the skill and the simple mechanic
Why trickster? It has loads of mobility, defence and still reaches a massive damage output. (elementalist would be the more aggresive aproach of course)

If anyone is interested in the build, even thought it's on a SSF league, you're wellcome to ask me about it or follow me on Twitch or YouTube
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Sep 27, 2018, 11:27:30 AM
Just one addition: Helmet enchant Hop -30% mana reservation. pretty cheap and fixes a lot of issues.
IGN:MuaddDibb
I see "15% reduced Haste Mana Reservation" for 40c in delve :)
Would you recommend soultaker instead of the scourge cause i really dont want to mind mana shortage
@MachoGuy

That's what I do and I use a chest with Maim as a 7th link.
"
MachoGuy wrote:
Would you recommend soultaker instead of the scourge cause i really dont want to mind mana shortage

Soultaker doesn't have a increased damage for yours minions.
And your dps is on your minion, not on you. (except for generate minions)

I use blasphemy + punishment instead of haste (35% vs 50% reserved mana)
I use flesh offering instead of vaal haste for boost.
So I don't have problem with mana, and I don't need 155 dex.
(just need 113 dex for the claw)

With a loreweave, I have 7K hp with 2 scourge, 7,5K hp with my shield.
With a Belly, I have 7,7K hp with 2 scourge, 8,2K hp with my shield.
Last edited by titides on Sep 30, 2018, 8:02:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info