3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
I have a question. Is minion dmg scale by weapon dmg ? or minion have they own dmg mechanic ?

No it's not scaled based on weapon damage. You could essence craft minion damage on a 1H though if you aren't using the unique. WE benefit from minion damage and attack speed through the notable passives.
"
Moki25 wrote:
And what to focus on regarding every slot? (what on gloves, what on boots, etc.)

Life, resists, minion damage, minion attack speed, minion gains physical attack damage, etc...check his gear in his guide.
"
Aranve wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:

Geofry's has +1 to socketed gems that means empower lvl 4 becomes lvl 5 (+4 to all active gem level) , with a HoP gem lvl 21 + 4(empower) + 1 from helm = lvl 26 Herald of Purity.

That being said, i meant that you can have 6 Sentinels of Purity IF and only IF you get the uber lab enchant on a Geofry's legacy helm.

Hope that cleared things up

Almost, does it mean that number of summoned sentinels depends on lvl of Herald of Purity gem? Belive me or not, tooltip specifies that base max number is 4 of them, with enchant +1 its 5 total, show me where the 6th one comes from :D

I said it like 3 times now, 1 from helm and 1 from UBER ENCHANT!
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Aranve wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:

Geofry's has +1 to socketed gems that means empower lvl 4 becomes lvl 5 (+4 to all active gem level) , with a HoP gem lvl 21 + 4(empower) + 1 from helm = lvl 26 Herald of Purity.

That being said, i meant that you can have 6 Sentinels of Purity IF and only IF you get the uber lab enchant on a Geofry's legacy helm.

Hope that cleared things up

Almost, does it mean that number of summoned sentinels depends on lvl of Herald of Purity gem? Belive me or not, tooltip specifies that base max number is 4 of them, with enchant +1 its 5 total, show me where the 6th one comes from :D

I said it like 3 times now, 1 from helm and 1 from UBER ENCHANT!

Just because u repeat something wrong, doesn't mean ur right ;-)

Geofri's Legacy doesn't give u an additional sentinal, it gives u an additional Holy Relic and +1 to gemlevel. You can have +1 sentinal uberlab enchant on any helm.

5 sentinals is max!
"
elbramso wrote:

5 sentinals is max!

Somewhere along the way i forgot how to read i guess, you are right! one more holy relic , not one more sentinel, so ...in retrospect ...i wouldn't use it even if it had the uber enchant ...

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:

5 sentinals is max!

Somewhere along the way i forgot how to read i guess, you are right! one more holy relic , not one more sentinel, so ...in retrospect ...i wouldn't use it even if it had the uber enchant ...

I guess finally I can agree with You :D
PS. Partially following Your guide but it's still awseome! Keep up!
"
Aranve wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:

5 sentinals is max!

I guess finally I can agree with You :D
PS. Partially following Your guide but it's still awseome! Keep up!

Thank you very much, and sorry about that :))

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
Slothrop1 wrote:
"
I have a question. Is minion dmg scale by weapon dmg ? or minion have they own dmg mechanic ?

No it's not scaled based on weapon damage. You could essence craft minion damage on a 1H though if you aren't using the unique. WE benefit from minion damage and attack speed through the notable passives.

Oh i didn't know that, i tried to find a high dps weapon :( now i can use a shield for more survivability
Does anybody has an idea how much damage the sentinels do? Round about as zombies, and crusader slam like zombie slam?

"
Llyrain wrote:
Does anybody has an idea how much damage the sentinels do? Round about as zombies, and crusader slam like zombie slam?

From what i can gather, the HoP sentinels have a slam attack similar to zombies, and the Dom Blow sentinels have a shield charge sort of aoe attack (that helps A LOT with clear speed and minion movement speed)

Stay safe exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info